Chapter 47: The Five Points of Sense

Akuma: Shall we begin?

Ebok: You don't even have to ask.

Akuma teleports in front of Ebok and they collide. Matching each other blow for blow, causing the ground to crack, the wind to shake, and clouds air to move. They stop and stare each other down.

Akuma: You still can join me. You don't have to die here.

Ebok: Join you? You must be kidding right? After all that you have done, you expect me to join you? You shouldn't even be able to called a god. You're nothing, and I will turn you into nothing

Akuma: You stupid, ignorant little fool. I'll just destroy you.

Akuma creates a giant black hole.

Akuma: You and your friends shall perish!

Akuma throws the black hole and Ebok and the others.

Commander Surry: Oh no this is the end.

Desean: Darn it!

Ebok: Mizu! I have an idea.

Mizu rushes to Ebok's side.

Mizu: What is it?

Ebok: We have to create a white hole.

Mizu: A white hole?

Ebok: Yes, a black hole is filled with black energy, so if we used spiritual energy we should be able to create a white hole to absorb the black one.

Mizu: Alright let's do it.

Mizu and Ebok gather their energy and create a white hole. They blast it at the black hole. The white hole absorbs the black hole then explodes sending an impact throughout the area.

Akuma: So I see you aren't a measly push over.

Ebok: Oh I haven't got started yet.

Mizu: Ebok! Stop playing around before I join the fight.

Ebok: Alright, calm down... Sheesh I got.

Ebok charges at Akuma and they instantly engage in intense hand to hand combat. Every punch Ebok throws is blocked and every punch Akuma throws is blocked. Ebok finally finds an opening and sends Akuma stumbling with a kick to the face. He follows with several punches to the body and finishes with a roundhouse kick.

Ebok: Let me show you what my master taught me.

Ebok starts walking towards Akuma. He then zooms on his side.

Ebok: This is the first point of senses.

Ebok jabs Akuma in his neck with two fingers. Ebok the zooms besides him.

Ebok: This is the second.

He then jabs Akuma again, this time in spine. After that he moves in front of him.

Ebok: The third.

Ebok jabs Akuma in his stomach.

Ebok: The fourth.

Ebok jabs Akuma in his sternum.

Ebok: Lastly... The fifth!

Ebok then uses two fists and punches Akuma's heart out.

Ebok: The Five Points of Sense.