Chapter 38: Battle Of the Brothers

Setting: Chaos Realm

Akuma and Shén begin their stare off.

Akuma: Prepare to die!

Shén: I'll make you eat those words.

Shén and Akuma sprint towards each other. Akuma throws the first punch, but Shén teleports, causing Akuma to miss. Akuma teleports and follows him. They exchange blows while teleporting, reeking havoc. Akuma finds an opening and takes advantage. Akuma knees Shén in the stomach and follows through with an elbow to his back, causing him to fall to the ground. As he's falling to the ground, Akuma follows him by landing on his stomach with both his feet; causing him to cough blood. Akuma steps off of his stomach and stands over him.

Akuma: Why do you choose to hold back? *shakes head* Even after all this time, you still hold back. Even back in the Realm of the Gods.

FLASHBACK

Setting: Realm of the Gods

Heiwa: That's enough! You are overdoing it.

Akuma: No. There must be more destruction.

Heiwa: Not that much. You're causing too many disasters among the Earth Realm.

Akuma: Shut up. Just shut up. You don't know how it feels to be told stay in your place, you don't know how it feels when you only get to do your job on someone else's command. You don't know okay? So so just get out of my way.

Shén comes to Akuma's area...

Shén: What is going on here? There has been five worldwide earthquakes, four hurricanes and three tsunamis.

Heiwa: It's Akuma, I don't know what's wrong with him.

Shén: Akuma! Calm down.

Akuma: No! I refuse too, who made you the boss of me? You are my brother, not my father.

Shén: Akuma! I will ask you again calm down.

Akuma walks closer to Shén...

Akuma: Or what?

Shén: Or I will use force!

Shén powers up to War mode.

Akuma: You dare. Challenge your own brother?... So be it.

Akuma powers up to War mode.

Heiwa: You mustn't fight in the palace. Please go to the battlefield.

Shén looks at over at Heiwa then turns back to Akuma...

Shén: He's right. Come Akuma.

Akuma follows Shén to the battlefield along with the rest of the gods and legnas.

They arrive...

Shén: I will not allow disrespect in my realm. You will be punished.

Akuma: I was about to say the same to you.

Akuma charges toward Shén. He throws a barrage of punches, but Shén dodges them all. Akuma can't land a punch so he flies in the air.

Akuma: Come to me, Weapon Of Destruction!

A sword comes to Akuma. It is in wrapped in white fire and stands 6 ft tall. It weighs 50lbs, but has the force of 150 pounds and has the explosive force to destroy a country.

Shén: So we're using weapons now?

Akuma: Anything goes.

Shén then calls out for his weapon.

Shén: Come to me, Armor of the Father.

A gold armor come to and wraps around Shén, covering him from head to toe leaving a visor over his eyes that was known as Kowaremasen the most unbreakable glass in all realms. The armor can survive anything up to a supernova, and can lift any amount of tons. It practically can't be damaged and can only be worn by the most powerful god at that time.

Akuma: I see you're pulling out father's armor. No matter I will still beat you.

Shén: Go ahead and try.

Akuma dashes toward Shén with his sword. Akuma swings the sword at Shén, but he blocks it with his right forearm. Akuma teleports behind Shén and swings the sword at his back. He connects and sends Shén flying. Shen lands and catches himself, but before he can get back on guard, Akuma teleports in front of him and hits him like a baseball player hitting a home run. He teleports in the sky and smashes Shén down with the sword, causing him to hit the ground.

Akuma: *still floating in the air* Haha, come on brother I know you're stronger that.

Shén gets up from the ground unscathed.

Shén: Is it my turn?

Akuma cringes.

Akuma: (Thinking) If it wasn't for that stupid armor.

Shén: I said is it my turn.

Akuma: Let me see you talk after this.

The white flames from the sword start to cover Akuma. The sword soon fuses with Akuma, causing him to be wrapped in white flames.

Akuma: Now underestimate me!