Chapter 39: The Banishment of a God

Shén: Take your best shot.

Akuma moves toward Shén at the speed of light and sends him flying with a roundhouse kick. Akuma then teleports under hm Shén and wraps his arms around him, holding him from the back.

Akuma: Survive this!

Akuma teleports in the air, while still holding Shén, he then German suplexes him into the ground at the speed of light, causing a massive amount of air to impact the area.

Akuma jumps back and dusts himself off while half of Shén's body is in the ground.

Akuma: (grinning) Let me see you survive that.

For about a minute Shén didn't move, but in an instant he blasts himself out of the ground. He then lands on his feet.

Shén: *dusting himself off* You should know nothing can destroy this armor. So why do you keep trying? Are you sick? Simple minded? What is it?

Akuma cringes and starts to rage.

Akuma: I'll destroy that stupid armor!

Akuma begins to power up. He makes all the white fire around him leave his body and form into a large sphere above him.

Akuma: Stay still and take my attack!

Shén stays quiet.

Akuma: Die!

Akuma launches the sphere at Shén. Shén takes on the sphere directly with both hands. The sphere starts to consume Him, but he then takes control of it and starts to push it forward. He then tosses it up as if he were serving a volleyball, and punches it toward Akuma.

Akuma: What? How did he?

Akuma tries to stop the sphere, but it quickly consumes him and explodes, causing Akuma to launch in the air. He quickly falls down. His body is weak and he is bleeding everywhere from head to toe. The sword of the destruction falls from the sky and lands right beside. He tries to reach for it, but Shén quickly runs over and snatches it away.

Shén: I'll be taking this.

Akuma: W...Why you.
Akuma could barely speak or move.

Akuma: A... Are... You... Goi...ing to finish me?

Shén: No that is too extreme... You're banished.

Shén points his hand toward Akuma.

Shén: I now pronounce you banished!

After Shén says this Akuma instantly falls to the Earth Realm.

Setting Change: Earth Realm

Akuma lands in North America. The year is 1839.

He lands in the house in a house wrecking the roof and hitting the floor hard. The house he lands in is owned by man named William Rockefeller Sr. The man is frightened. He slowly walks over to Akuma. He examines his body and notices all the wounds and that he is badly injured.

William: Excuse me sir, did you come from the sky?

Akuma wakes up. When he wakes up he instantly groans at his pain.

Akuma: Where am I?

William: You're in America my good man.

Akuma: *rubbing his head* America? I was supposed to-

Akuma lets out a groan from the extreme pain!

Akuma: Aaah! Why am I not healing?

William: Hate to burst your bubble but people can't heal.

Akuma: I'm not a person. I am a god!

William: Yeah yeah, I think you hit your head a little to hard there. I'll leave ya here so ya can get some rest.

Akuma tries to stand up, but the pain just won't let him. He eventually gives up and falls unconscious. William has him brought up to a room where gets to rest.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Akuma: Well it's time to die.

Shén: Never!

Shén flips up and kicks Akuma in his face.

Shén: *Wipes his mouth* I refuse to die.

Meanwhile at Women's Training Camp...

Catherine: Now for the final round... Ume Uflage vs Isis Sepoy.

Ume and Isis step up to the ring. They both put their fighting gloves on and wrap their hair up.

Catherine: Fighters to center!

Ume and Isis move to the middle of the ring.

Catherine: Touch gloves.

They touch gloves...

Catherine: Begin!

They both jump back and size up each other. Isis makes the first move. Isis moved toward Ume and throws a hook. Ume ducks, causing Isis to miss. Ume comes with a vicious right uppercut that sends Isis stumbling. Isis soon catches herself and puts her guard back up. Ume uses her camouflage.

Isis: Oh no where did she go?

Out of nowhere Isis gets hit with a barrage of punches. That puts her on the ropes blocking. She manages to escape and does the a Image Multiplier Technique. She makes 4 images and makes them go to the 4 corners of the ring. Isis then smirks.

Isis: Did you forget? I can sense where you are. I am Sepoy.

Ume says nothing thinking it's just a way to get her to reveal her location.

She tries to move toward Isis, but an image catches her with 2 hooks causes her to be visible again. Isis and her images close in on Ume. As they get close, 2 of the images try to land a hard punch on Ume. She jumps in the air causing them to hit each other. The 2 images disappear. As she down she grabs the third image and throws it at the forth causing them both to disappear.

Isis: let's fight straight up physical energy, no more special techniques.

Ume: Fine with me.

The 2 girls put their guards up and charge at each other.

The end of Chapter 39