To aquire family pt.2

"Schlatt, may I ask why you wanted this meeting?" The young blond asked curiously, facing the brunett man that sit at the other end of the table. On one side of the head of the heroes sat Mask, the number one hero. Mask was a good guy, he never really hurt anyone and had this amusing rivalry with Pyroeis. Weird name for a villain, altough wery poggers in Tommy's opinion.

Mask had his signature smiling mask off. There was a nasty scar running across his eyes rendering him essencially blind. Tommy doesn't know how that happened, but thanks to Mask's power he doesn't need to see in order to be useful. It would be nice if he took Schlatt's place, Tommy liked Mask a lot more.

On the other side of the brunett man sat the Angel, his black wings pulled to his back, staring daggers at his Wilbur, who looked nervous, and tried to not look at the older man.

Huh.

Tommy liked the Angel too, he was kind. But he might need to dispose of him if he pose a threat to his assistant.

"Yes. We noticed that a particular vigilante was using your tech recently." The man said and Tommy could feel the dread coming from Wilbur. The teenager scoffed, laying back in his chair and crossing his arms.

"Is that so?" He asked, tilting his head. He took a sip of his apple juice, slightly watered down so it wasn't nauseatingly sweet.

"Indeed. Must I remind you, that supporting illegal activities would-"

"I'm sure Mr. Innes has no knowledge about anything regarding such matter." Wilbur cut Schatt's speech short, before he clamped his mouth shut. A hint of recognition flashed in the Angel's eyes. That wasn't good.

"Don't interrupt me." Schlatt basically growled out. Tommy's gaze darkened, because how dare this nobody even consider talking to his Wilbur with such disrespect.

"My assistant is the best of the best. If he wishes to have an input, he is more than welcomed to as he is aware of everything that is going on in my companies." Tommy said in a commanding tone. Yes, this was an important person, the head of the Hero Association, but without Tommy they would be nothing more than powered individuals who try to be flashy. He was the head of the Innes Industries, the most advanced Technology company in the world.
"Please continue." He turned to his assistant with a smile. The brunett smiled back, altough it was nervous and weak. Tommy did not like that.

----

Tommy loved Wilbur because he was good at manipulating his words. It might have been a side effect of his power, but it was amazing and entertaining no matter why it was like that.

Tommy loved everything about Wilbur. His Wilbur, his big brother, his family.

The meeting was, of course, fruitless. Just like Tommy thought. Well, there was some usefulnes in it.

The young blond went trough the notes Wilbur took, smirking at the doodles on the paper. He pulled the ink from the paper, and placed it on a postit note, adding it to his growing collection inside the second drawer of his desk. Wilbur liked to doodle and write small poems. All he knew is that Tommy had a way of removing them, he didn't need to know more.

He sent the brunett to get him something cold to cool him off. Schlatt made some... less than humane suggestions for future gadgets, and only stopped after Mask pointedly told him that maybe it wasn't a smart idea to tell their biggest supplier what to do.

This was why Tommy liked Mask. Not as much as he did Wilbur, of course, but Mask was useful.

It was time for Schlatt to be replaced. The man was not useful anymore, so it was not worth keeping him around.

And Tommy knew just the person to commision with this mission.

-----

"Uh... Boss?" Wilbur entered his office the next day, and much to Tommy's delight he forgot to knock. That was good, the brunett was getting used to seeing this space as his, too.

"Yeah?" He asked, looking up from the comic book he was reading. It was a silly thing, focusing on Angel defeating villains. It portrayed the hero totally out of character, but it was hilarious because of that.
"I told you to call me by my name when we are alone." Tommy scolded his secretary with a smirk and a teasing tone.

"Yeah, sorry. Uh... Did you request a meeting with... with the number one villain?" Wilbur asked, hands clutching a piece of paper with a broken seal. Of course, only Pyroeis would be so extra to send a letter with a seal of all things.

"Did his reply arrive? What did he wrote?" He tilted his head quriously.

"No, Tommy, you don't understand how serious this is! What if the hero comission hears about this?" The brunett asked, and he seemed worried. It made Tommy feel a bit bad. But only a tiny bit.

"Who else saw the letter?" He asked.

"Uhm... Me. Nobody else."

"And will you tell them?"

"No..."

"Then there is nothing to worry about." Tommy laid back in his chair with a satisfied smile.