Thunder|💞

I wanna make up for the next angsty chapter. So.... *Yeet*

We got a loud blonde kid, afraid of thunderstorms. The storm caught him in the middle of the prime path. The only shelter was an old tree, so there he was, freezing in the cold, crying because of the loud thunder. Quackity walks on the path, heading towards Las nevadas, ignoring the cryies and screams of the child. It was not his problem.

However, the storm had just worsened, and Tommy started hiperventillating. That's when a soft hand touched his shoulder gently, pulling him into a gentle but protective hug. The calm heartbeating slowly calmed the blonde boy down. Not caring who helped him, he snuggled closer to the warm body, winching when a loud bang was heard from the sky. The unknown helper picked him up and started walking somewhere. Tommy slept in, exhausted from the crying.

When he opened his eyes, he felt blankets around him. He was wrapped up like a burrito and laid on a bed. A lime green bed. There was one person in the server who was obsessed with this colour. He started paniking, looking for any way to escape, but he was still too weak to do anything.

"Don't struggle that much. If you wanna get out, just tell me, and I'll help." A way too familyar woice said, sendig Tommy to the edge.

"W-why? Wh-what?" He was confused, mind still foggy a litle.

"Look, I know you hate me. But I can't just leave a child in the rain! That would be cruel. Even from me." The man said, and helped the younger blonde sit up and freed his hands from the blanket burrito. He gently placed a cup of hot chocolate in the cold hands and smiled softly at the teen, who was now really confused.

"Daaaddddd!" An unfamilyar woice echoed trought the house.

"I'm in the bedroom!" Dream shouted back, focusing back to Tommy. "You know, when Connor was younger, he used to be afraid of thunderstorms too." He said with a warm smile as he remembered those times.

"Wait... Connor? The one with the Sonic onesie? He joined a while ago, didn't he?" Tommy asked and took a sip from the hot drink, his eyes widening. This tensed Dream.

"What's wrong? Is it too sugary? Or I didn't put in enough sugar? Is it too hot? God, I didn't make these in a while, I must have messed up something. Maybe I used the wrong tipe of chocolate?" He stared at the boy curiously, making him laugh.

"Omg, Dream, you are ackting like a dad! No, it's surprisingly good. The best I drank so far." The blonde calmed the older down, still chuckling, and he took another sip.

"Oooh, Dad, can I drink the hot chocolate in the cichen?" Another shout came, and Dream answered with a 'yes'. Tommy felt a bit jelaous. Phil never knew how to make these kinds of things, and he was always busy too. A loud noise from outside disturbed his toughts as he immediately flinched, almost dropping the cup. Dream grabbed the porcelain with one hand while pulling the teen into a hug.

"Shhh, it's okay. You are safe here, okay? No one is going to hurt you." The man whispered, and Tommy melted into the warm and calming hug. He felt.... Safe? Why did he feel safe in this tyrant's arms?

"Dad? Oh, hello, TommyInnit!" A woice came from the doorway, a brunnette with slightly taned skin stood there in a sonic onesie. His brown eyes shined with happiness and a little naivity.

"Cuddle time?" Dream suggested with a smile, earning a loud yes from his son, and a shy nod from Tommy.
"If you feel uncomfortable, just tell me, okay? I'm not gonna be mad." Another nod was earned, and the adult helped Tommy place the cup beside the bed on a litle table, then gently lifted the blonde, placing him a litle to the left, then getting on the bed too, smiling when the teen snuggles closer, head resting on his chest. His son huggs him too, the two slowly drifting to sleep. Green light surrondurs the room, and a blanket cowers the three. The lights turn off, and Dream smiles softly, drifting to sleep, too.

Omg this was wholesome to write...

I hope this was enough to make up for the angs what's coming...