It was meant to be|🎄

Merry xmas, yeah, I give you this, be happy. Also I'm happy because we get a vid from Techno. And he's fine! Technoblade never dies!
So now I'll bring u some Syndicate bonding+Dreamnoblade

Techno and Dream were cuddling in the living room, while Phil made Christmas dinner for the Syndicate. Under the small tree, there were gifts wrapped in black, royal blue, and lime green wrappings. Soon, Ranboo arrived with Tubbo and Michael.

"Hi!" The half enderman greeted them, earning a greeting from the kichen and waving from the couch. Michael ran to his favourite uncle, while the two husbands sat on the fluffy carpet, Tubbo placing a lot of gifts with dark purple and forest green wrappings.

"Uncle Techno! I learned a new technique!" The young piglin said in his language, and Techno smiled a litle, as the young piglin started grambling about it, while he made himself comfortable between the two adults. Soon, the door opened once again, and Connor stepped in.

"Hello!" He greeted in a dreamish, cheerful voice, as he placed some yellow boxes under the tree and hopped beside Dream. "I missed you, dad." He nuzzled his face into his father's chest, inhaling the smell of citrus and pine tree. An unusual combimation, what surprisingly calms the people of the syndicate down.

"We met up last week." Dream chuckled, playing with the brown locks. He earns a glare from his son, but he just chuckles a little.

"I'm here!" Nikki is the next who stepps in, earning several 'hellos'. She places her gifts, wrapped in light pink, under the tree, and sits down beside Steve, who lets the girl lean against him. Soon, Phil finishes the dinner, as he calls everyone in the kitchen.

"Where is Harpocrates?" Niki asks curiously.

"Late as always." Techno says in a monotone tone, just when the door opens. A squid hybrid stands in the doorway, shaking from the cold temperature. "Speaking of the devil." He says with a little laugh while he walks in the kichen, holding Dream's hand.

"Fuck you you potato maniac, there's like.... Minus 100°C out there!" Squid complains, while he places a bunch of presents, wrapped in dark blue, on top of the other gifts. Eweryone starts laughing, while they all make their way into the kichen. They don't think about wars, or goverments tonight. Its just them, and the calming atmosphere of the holiday.