Family|🖤💞

Requested... By the same person as last time. You can write requests you know?

2022. Aug. 20: 666 wievs.

Connor was sitting in his litle dirt house, far from the SMP. No one cared about him, his father was in prison, and he felt alone. So extremly alone... Just like how he was before Dream found him. His home was near a lake, a wooden bench stood at the beach, a chest beside it. The chest was filled with items he got while fishing. He was strong enough to fight with the monsters, but his father newer let him fight in the wars. It would drag the teen in danger, and the blonde admin would never do that.

"Dad... I miss you." He whispered to the nothing, tears ran down on the freckled cheeks. His sonic onesie was dirty, but this was the last thing Dream gave his son. It still held his smell, and the feeling of his warm hugs.

He was sitting on the bech, fishing, when the communicator started spamming messages. He wasn't really bothered by it, he just continued his action, ignoring the several bings coming from the machine. He cached another bowl, and he growled annoyed by the fact that he didn't found anything interesting. After he finished, he grabbed the fishes he cached that day, and headed back to his house. The lanterns surronduring the area started glowing, signalling that the night is near. The teen sighed, and closed his door. The house was rather big, 10x4x15 block exactly. Dream built it, and they made the furniture togedher. In the right corner a smoker, two furnace, and a melting furnace was placed beside each other, on top of them fireplaces, but they wasn't lighted. Connor placed some fishes on them, and tossed the rest in the smoker. In the left side an anwill, some chests, a crafting table, and a litle table for two person stood. One of the chairs was often used, but the other, what was covered with a lime green cloth and looked more comfortable, wasn't used in a long time. In the middle back of the house, two bed stood, separated by a chest. One of them was blue, and it was messy. The other was dark green, well made. A thin layer of dust cowered the top of it. The fishes were half done when Connor heard a knock on the door. He opened it, and a figure collapsed into his arms. The misterious man had long dirty blonde hair, covered with dried blood and sweat. Freckled cheeks, dried lips, cowered with scars, green shineless eyes looking around paniced and allerted. Grayish skin covered the visible bones, huge injuries and scars decorated the skinny man. Orange prison clothes covered with blood, hanging from the body.

"Dad? DAD!" Connor shouted paniced, kicking the door closed, dragging the weak human to the lime bed, lifting the dusty blanket, and helping Dream lay down. He then grabbed bandages from the chest. "Stop using your magic!" He commanded, and his father just nodded weakily, green dust appearing around his head. His hair becomes plain white, is face is a void with only one dull green eye.

"My star..." He whispers, placing his hand on the young brunettes face, who started crying, leaning in the touch, then carefully hugged his adoptive dad.

"I missed you so much..." The young boy whispered, and lime green tears ran down on the black face too. They hugged for some minutes, then Connor pulled himself up, earning a dissapointed groan from the older. He just chuckled, and continued bandaging his dad. Soon the food was done, and he gave Dream a beautifully made salmon, and started eating his own.

"You gotten better at cooking." The man said after finishing his plate. The brown haired boy blushed a litle at the praise (Because he's embarrassed, don't ship them in this comment section PLEASE.- A/N).

"We have to wash your hair." Connor said, looking at the shineless mess. Dream just nodded, agreeing to this statement.

Later (around 11 am)

Dream and Connor were cuddling in Dream's bed. The young brunette enjoyed the embrance he missed so much, the older blonde enjoyed the persence of his beloved son who meant everything to him. It was them against the whole world again.

"I love you so much my litle starlight." Dream whispered, and started crying again. This all was just too overwhelming for the 21 years old man. He was finally relieved, free, with the one he loved so much. It was everything he could have ever asked for...

"I love you too dad... To the moon and back." Connor whispered, comforting the crying man, who just hugged him closer.

Soon the two fell asleep, cuddling under the lime green blanket. A milk appeared out of thin air, and someone drank it. The fox features soon began to show, as he wached the father son duo with soft expression. He still loved Dream... And he will do ewerything to protect the family that was meant to be his.

And no one could stop him...

No one...

:P
You can write requests anytime.