Goddly love💞

Okay, so... I fell in love with the ship DreamxHD, my wery own creation, so... *Yeet*

And a lil' Awesamponk because yes.

Dream loved being a demigod. He loved being the priest, the connection between the mortals and the gods. He served, worshipped his family for eons... Untill people started to hate him. Now, Dream loved humans. He truly did. But his mother, Dalia, his aunt and uncle, they all warned him. You see, humans don't know a couple of things. And the unknow scares them. And if something is scary, it stopps them. So scary things should be destroyed, or ruled.

It was around the 20. century (AC) when an army aproached the top of MT. Olümpos, with shooting weapons, ready to take down, or at least capture the boy. When the mortals reached the top, they were met with twelwe big statues, and multiple smaller ones. They were in a cyrcle formation. The humans looked around, walking to the statues. Two woman with three pair of wings, seemingly siblings. One of them was made out of quarcz, the other was made out of polished blackstone. The same material was used for four-four statue. At the left side of the two woman, beside the one made out of blackstone, a winged man's struckture stood, looking lovingly at the woman. At the man's left a taller, scary looking boy stood, standing on skulls, a sword in one hand, a skull in the other. Beside it a smaller but still quite tall man stood, dynamit in his hand, and on the floor around him. Beside that man a teenage looking boy raised two discs to the air, a pair of smaller wings rested on his back. The signs were telling the name of the statue, and the goddly role they had.

Kristin, Godness of death.

Philza, God of knowledge/angel of death.

Technoblade, Blood god/god of wars.

Wilburshoot, God of destruction

TommyInnit, God of attachments

The white statues, the right side of the quarz godness statue, were strange looking. They all looked the same, exept for the different shapes on their head. The first had two glory around his head, forming an X shape the mounth is a D rorated with 90°. The one on the right side of the statue had a ':(' face, the one beside that had an '>:)'. The next was a girl, she had hair reaching up to her waist. Her face formed an ':)'

Dalia, Godness of life

DreamXD, God of wishes

Nightmahre, God of mischiev

Lucid, God of manipulation

Drista, Half-Godness of luck.

The two last statue was about a boy with three glory around his head, forming a 'H', while his mounth was also a D rotated in 90°. This statue was made out of aquamarine. The last statue was made out of gold, it looked really similar to a totem of undying, an item you learn about in school.

GeorgeHD, God of nature

FoolishG, god of undying.

In the middle of this werid cyrcle a litle temple stood, made out of mushroom blocks and green whool. Some soliders entered, while the rest surrondured the building.

In the temple, there stood the demigod, in front of an altar. He turned around, his beautifull, perfect face, and kind smile made the mortals took a step back. He was wearing a green-white outfit, what was a lot like the old greek outfits, the ones what womans used to wear. Freckles were plastered on his cheeck, beautifull emerald green eyes made the pickture perfeckt. Blonde hair gave the boy an angellic appearance.

"How can I help you, dear mortals?" His woice was heaven's call. And the soliders dropped their weapons once the boy's calm persence reached them. They could never hurt this beautifull man. Soon a god, the one who had the prismarine statue, appeared in front of the small crowd.

"Oh my litle DayDream. They wanted to hurt you." He said, giving his loved one a peck on the lips. "I shall punish them for trying to hurt my property." He said, glaring at the now horryfied mans. One of them, seemingly the leader, gathered enough bravery to speak in the persence of the god.

"It was an order. W-we don't want t-to hurt him... W-we just completing t-the quest!" He said, woice shaking. His fear seemingly pleased the god, who pulled his mask to the side of his head, turning into his human form.

"Beg for your life then." He said with an evil smirk. Wines broke from the ground, holding down the soliders. An arrow pointed to ewery mortal's stomach, neck, or hearth. The temple suddenly dissapeared, revealing the other humans in the same state. Dream just stood in his lover's arms, looking at the sight in front of him. He knew better that to disturb his god. The leader fell on his knees, feeling the arrow press to his stomack, ripping the clothe sightly. A vawe of fear ran trought his body, but he managed to calm down, and take a deep breath.

"Please, forgive us! We-we didn't wanted to hurt him... Most of us have a family at home! We only wanted to keep them safe! Please, I'll do anything if you just let the others go! P-please forgive us! I promise we will never come back! I-" The man stopped talking when he felt the arrow slowly pressing against his skin. His breath stopped, and he froze. His yellow eyes looked around, but luckily nobody else was in bigger danger, only him.

"Anything, you say?" He heard another, familyar but unknow, woice, and he started getting more allerted.

"Ah Sam, haven't seen you here." HD said, nodding towards the god of technology, who nods back. Dream wants to bow in order to greet the new god, just to be stopped by the strong arms of his lover.

"This mortal had earned my liking. Let's make him into a priest." He said, grabbing the solider's chin, forcing the yellow eyes to meet black ones.

"Consult it with the Queens." HD shrugged, and kissed his lover, Dream melting into the kiss.

I'll leave it an open ending for now.
And you can notice that I started giving titles to the parts, because it's easier to navigate.

And yeah, this was the daily fluff. 'till nex time! 👋