Stargazing|💞

Dreamnoblade

Have fun reading.

Thank you MISS_Midnight_cat for the idea, you are the best IRL friend I have. ❤️💙💚💜

Dream hated his freckles. He always did, and that was the reason he kept a mask on. But his boyfriend, Technoblade, loved the litle dotts on the soft cheeks, he loved ewerything about the blonde. And he wanted to prove him that he's beautifull. So one night, when there wasn't a cloud in the sky (no clouds allowed in the sky), the pinkette grabbed Dream's hand, and took him to a hill, where Phil prepared a midnight picnik for the two earlier. The whole thing was actually the old man's idea, because his beautifull wife was insecure about her eyes, wich were pich black like the night sky, Phil took her to a late night date, and it made her feel a lot better.

"Techno, this is beautifull!" Dream's eyes shined, the pink lips were parted a litle due to the awe he was in. The blood god smiled, and kissed him gently, the blonde melting into the kiss immediantely.

"Not as beautifull as you." The pinkette whispered, making his lover blush, and look away.
"Now look in the sky. I'll tell you about the consellations." The two raised their gazes into the night sky, and they sat down on the blanket that was laid there by the crow father.

Some time later

"And that is the dragon constellation, the Draco." The pinkette said, letting the blonde lain on his shoulder.

"Beautyfull." That's all that Dream said, the green eyes glued to the sky, admiring it's beauty and imfinity.

"Your freckles are just like the stars."

"How so?" The shorter asked, confused. He turned towards his boyfriend, who gently started connect the small spots with ghost lines.

"There's the big dipper, the orion, the virgo..." Techno kissed the soft cheek gently.
"You have the cloudless night sky printed on your beautifull face."

Hah, I finished finally.