Here for you|💞🖤

The reason Author's updates become messed up is because teachers decided it would be a good idea of making Author's class write tests in every subject on one day. Let's say Author's quite stressed, and this can affect their writing, but Author tries their best.

Look author knows this is a Dream oneshot book, BUT THEY LOVE DISCDUO BONDING SO MUCH!

So in this AU Dream didn't lied to Tommy, Tubbo did trashed the compass and the invitations, because he was still really upset.

However Tommy's mental health is far beyond horrible, we don't talk about (Bruno) physical health at this point.

Dream basically being a protective big bro/father figure.

Dragon hybrid Dream AU

Enjoy!

"Put your things in the hole." The demanding voice sliced trought the air. Two blonde looked at each other, while the younger, TommyInnit, did so without any hesitation. Sapnap wached them under the effect of an invisibility potion, but Dream noticed his persence, because he's Dream. No questions, okay? I need it for the plot... Khm back to the story. TNT explosion shook the island, and Sapnap left, satisfied, going to inform Tubbo that everything goes perfectly well.

"Is he gone?" A tired, broken voice came from the dry lips, shineless blue eyes stared at the white porcelain mask. The older lifted the white material, placing it on the side of his head. Broken green eyes, shining with worry, locked into the once bright ones. Wisible freckles were plastered on the pale skin, pink lips forming a soundless yes.

"Oh Tommy, come here." The voice that was so demanding moments before was now sad, but caring. Dream opened his arms, and the younger welcomed the embrance of the admin.
"I'm so sorry litle hachling. I don't have a choice." Tears reamed down on the cheecks, leaving a green path on the pale skin. Tommy didn't reackted, just cryed silently, while Dream picked him up, and carried him to his tent. He sat down on the messy bed, and let his green-black wings out, cowering the silent teenager with them.

"Dream... Promise you'll never betray me?" Tommy spoke, starling the dragon a litle, who just placed a hand on the still soft cheeck, smiling at the fagile teenager with love.

"I promise I'll stay with you untill the end of the time." The words were spoken, as Tommy slowly started to fall into a so needed dreamless sleep. The older blonde just smiled, gently ricking back and forth to help the young blonde stay calm. But suddenly, the tent opened, revealing a shocked Tubbo.

"Wha-"

"How can I help you, president?" Stone cold words spilled from the cherry lips, green eyes shined with venomus glow, as the admin continued his action, keeping Tommy relaxed.

"What are you doing?! You aren't supposed to help him!" The young brunette said, making his best friend shift.

"If he wakes up because your stupid yelling, I'm going to make L'manburg blow to the bedrock, then take away your last canon life too." The dragon hybrid growled. That was the moment when Tubbo realised the wings connecting to his back. He was completely speechless.

"Wha-"

"I request your leaving. I do as you told me, I keep Tommy away from your beloved nation, and I blow up his stuff too. You have no right to be on his property anyways." The dragon hydrid said, his blonde hair hid his face from the goat's eyes.

Big time skip to the final disc saga but Tubbo manipulated eryone against Dream, including Tommy too.

"TOMMY I WAS YOUR FRIEND!" Dream shouted, tears building in his eyes. The younger blonde stood above him, axe raised in his hand.

"YOU MANIPULATED ME FROM THE START DREAM!" The weapon took away the hybrid's second canon life. Everyone was gathered around them, looking calmly at the suffering of the admin.

"I-..." Dream looked away, then launced at Tommy, who instantly digged the blade into his back, but all Dream did was giving the younger a love filled hug, his body slowly going numb as he placed all of his weight on Tommy.
"I'm sorry, my litle hachling..." Soft whisper left his lips, and the teen's eyes opened, seeing what he'd done in reality.

"Dream? Oh nonononono! H-hang on I gotta fix this I-I..." But it was too late. Dream smiled, and closed his eyes, and he started slowly falling into white pixels. Tommy fell on his knees, eyes wide open, tears flewing out of them like a river. The axe of peace glowed with discust, or at least it seemed like that, because it wasn't used as it was supposed to be. Quiet sobbs escaped from the boy, hugging the white mask.

Dream was slained by TommyInnit using the axe of peace.

Loud scream escaped from the blonde, grieving the one who truly stayed, but he was too blind to realise. He was manipulated, true, but not by Dream.

Deep in the forest, another scream cut trought the air at the same time the teen screamed. Connor fell onto his knees, hitting the ground repeatedly. An anger filled denial formed inside of him, making him scream louder, while tears ran down on his cheecks.

Oh Kristin, this is surely rushed.