Home|🖤

Dream felt betrayed. I mean, who wouldn't? Everyone was on Tommy's side. He knew this would happen but didn't expect it to hurt that much. He was sitting on the prison's floor. He was alone, the lava separating him from the outside world. The lonelyness tored him apart, and inside the opsidian cave, he finally gave up and lovered the wall what trapped his feelings inside his heart. The shame, guilt, pain, fear, anger, and sadness overwhelmed him. He threw his mask to the wall with an anger filled scream, then burst into tears, grabbing the orange shirt on the place where his heart was. At that moment, he wanted to rip it out, stop it from beating, and die there and then. He punched the wall repeatedly until his hands were bleeding. He wanted to numb his feelings and lock them out so he could finish what he started.

"FUCKING HELL, WHY ISN'T THAT ENOUGH?!" He screamed and punched the opsidian again. Someone stopped him from behind. He turned around, facing a black masked figure.

"Enough Dream. This will not help change her mind. She's stubborn; we both know that." The figure said, and the human broke down again.

"I know... But still... I-I can't stay here any longer... I might do something that not ewen XD can fix!" He pulled away from the creature and walked to the chest. The shadow disappeared, leaving the man alone. Dream put on his mask and grabbed the clock from the wall, waching it with a gentle look. He then placed the clock down and picked some pook out from the chests. He started drawing his friends, the ones he loved so much. When he finished a drawing, he tored the paper out and made it stand. 28 drawing later, he put down the leather what was once a book cover, then he pulled out another book, and started to write to make the time pass.

A month had passed, and the lava lovered. Dream's hair was a little longer and messier. He just finished writing; the dravings surrondured him. His chlotes were a little tored; his hands were red, and dried blood was on them. He looked up just to see a creeper hibrid walk in. The blonde looked confused. Why would Sam visit him?

"I came to check on you." The man said and looked around, probably seraching for a sign that Dream tried to escape. Since the guard didn't receive an answer, he turned around. Dream was writing. Sam pulled the book out of Dream's hands and started reading it.

I want to go back. I don't like it here anymore.

Make her proud.

Why isn't this enough?

Why am I not enough?

Make her proud.

I want to go back.

Leave leave leave LEAVE

The sentence didn't make any sense to Sam, so he decided to take the book with him.

"Alright, I'll go now, have fun or whatever." He waved and stood on the bridge. Dream waved happily, like a kid.

"See Gogy? I told you we're not all alone." He whispered to the draving of the brown haired ex king. One month was enough for him to go crazy. He was touch starved and so wery alone. He missed his friends, who didn't care enough to show up.

Another month passed, and Bad visited. The boy was free from the egg, and Skeppy's comatised state was the reason he had to talk with Dream. They told each other everything in the past, and Bad needed someone to talk to. He stepped in the cell and stopped. Tears flew down on his cheeks, and he covered his mouth with his hands. Dream was sitting in the middle of the room, talking to a bunch of draws. Every piece of paper had a potato in front of it. Dream talked to the drawings, not ewen noticing the demon's persence. When Bad took a closer look, he noticed that each draving was a player on the server.

"C'mon Tomms, it wasn't even funny!" The blonde boy said and turned his head to the Sapnap draw. "Not you too, Sapnap!" He said and started laughting and hugged the George draw. "Aww, thank you, Gogy!" He said. Bad started crying, seeing his friend in this state. The prisoner noticed the visitor and waved happily, which made the demon's heart break even more. He falls on his knees.

"Hiii, Bad! Me and the others were wondering where you are!" Dream said in a cherish tone. Bad noticed that the drawing about him was under the bed, but he was careless right now. He hugged the boy tightly, who was surprised at the sudden affection. "Hey! It's not cuddle hour yet!" He started struggling, but the demon just held him tighter and started crying harder. After some minutes, Dream hugged back, although he was confused. They stayed like this until Bad had to leave the cell.

A week had passed since the visit of Bad. The demon told eweryone what he saw, some of them belived him, some not. Technoblade was more worried than anyone, but only his dad knew why. After a talk with Sam, Phil got the book what Dream wrote months before.

"If this is what I think, then..." The raven said, but Techno cut him off.

"She's too stubborn. I can't ewen imagine how she can let her own child suffer." The blood god burried his hands into his palms and sighed.

Another week had passed, and in the opsidian box, three people appeared. Dream looked at them surprised.

"Hey! How are you guys doing?" He said happily. The three brothers looked at the youngest with mixed emotions. Lucid, the god of manipulation, spoke first.

"Hello, little brother. Mother finally noticed how they threat you down here." The purple eyes looked at the drawings, and his heart started hurting. His little brother went crazy. The most calm person he knew was broken.

"She feels guilty because what she did to you. She had too much hope in mortals after the blood god and god of knowledge were fine down here." Nightmahre, the god of lies, continued while he looked at the glowstones, awoiding eye contackt with everyone.

"Come home with us, little brother." XD, the god of wishes, reached his hand out for Dream to grab it. "We need the god of luck and our little brother back." They said at the same time. Dream hesitated a little and grabbed the hand. XD helped him get up, but his body stayed on the ground. He wore his original clothes; a pair of golden-green wings were behind his back. And they disappeared.

The moment Dream held XD's hand, a message appeared on the board, shocking everyone.
Dream went home
Technoblade and Philza smiled at each other. Sam ran into the prison, and he found Dreams body, slowly falling to white pixels. The boy's eyes were dull; there was no life in them. The white lips formed a little smile. Tears of happiness shined in the eyes, and the creeper hibrid fell on his knees. Soon, George and Tommy ran in since they were the closest to the prison. Tommy stood in the entrance, shocked. He was sad, but he didn't know why. George slowly walked to the body. He was shaking, and tears rolled down on his face. He touched the corpse, but it was cold already.

Georgenotfound: Dream died.

Everyone was either shocked or crying. Exept for Techno and Philza, of course. Techno let out his blood red and gold wings and the father son duo teleported away.

You can always ask me requests. Stay healthy and drink water