Broken promise|💞🖤

Litle Dream loved adventures. He loved looking into caves, and explore ewerything. But he went too far this time. Alone in the woods, the rain didn't made his job easier. He heard monsters around him, and he was scared. The eight years old boy was terrified when an arrow landed in front of him.

"HELP!" He shouted, while he started running. He felt the monsters get closer, and he arrived at a dead end. That was when someone jumped in from of him, defeating the monsters with a shield and an iron sword. Then the hybrid turned around, revealing an all too familyar face. Dream hugged the lady, who picked him up with a laugh.

"I told you not to stay out too late!" Puffi scolded her son, who sent an apologing look toward his mama.

"I'm sorry. But you protected me!" The boy said laughing. The woman laughed too.

"I did! And I always will!" The woman tossed Drem to the air, then cached him.

-----

It was raining, Dream was around ten or elewen. He stood outside their house, admiring the rain. His mama walked outside, and umbrella and a yellow raincoat in her hands.

"DayDream, you forgot your cloat. You will get sick." The woman said, handing the yellow cloth to her son, who accepted it.

"Sorry mama. I promise it won't happen again. Thanks for protecting me." The boy said with a happy smile.

"I will always protect you." The sheep hybrid said, hugging his son.

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise."

----

Rain poured from the sky, a sheep hybrid admired the rain, walking on a path towards her goal. She held an umbrella, and a yellow rain cloat.

"DayDream, you forgot your cloat agan." She said, and kneeled down, slowly placing down the cloat to a stone. Her eyes held tears, as she looked at the gravestone in fromt of her.

'In memory of Dream, a misunderstood vilain.'

"I'm sorry, I didn't kept my promise." The woman whispered, and ran her hand across the cold marble, like it was the soft, freckled cheek of her son.

Short and trash I know, but I had this in my mind for a while.

Also I'm feeling kind today, so there you go another oneshot.