Revenge|❔

I was sitting in chemistry, when this idea popped in my head.

Genre is unknow.

Somewhat part two of peace.

Revenge... This is a hard word, a reaction born from a stupid action. Dream died, eweryone got the messages... And one particular man carwed for blood. He wanted to make the people who took ewerything from him pay, suffer the pain he suffered when the one who was the most important for him died. He hit the air repeatedly, toren green hoodie covered the blue sonic onesie, the blue hood was laying on the brown locks. Above it a white mask with an iconic smile. Green fire burned in the brown eyes, the soft lips opened a litle, revealing the white teeth and the dry tounge. Thirst of blood radiated from his body, scaring away ewerything and eweryone. He wanted to make the others feel the pain he felt after his dad died with such cruelty. And he wasn't able to be with him, because Sam didn't let him....

Sam will be the first....

Loud scream echoed trought the forest, scaring away the animals. Connor's adreanlin was in the skies, as he heard the familiar tone of the one he adored so much. He swung with a netherite axe. His father made it for him, and only him. So he can protect himself from the ones who attaced him. So others can't take adwantage of him. So people can't get the one who he attached the most. And this axe will be the last thing people will see. He took out an old book, and looked at it with adore. Then an evil smirk formed on the dry lips, putting away the treasure his father gave him long ago. He will finish what his dad once started, and he didn't cared about anything else.

He will get revenge.

Wow trash again. I just wanted to make this really bad because I love the idea of Connor avenging his papa's death.