Peace|🖤

Summary 'cause I feel like ya'll need explanation:
So Dream is really clingy, and since he's locked in prison, he's basicaly carving for human connection, and when Tommy visits him for the second time, he breaks.

Tommy stood in front of Dream's cell, waching the lava slowly drain, revealing the only prisoner in the facility... Dream... His once shiny brownish-blonde hair is now dirty, shineless, messy, and long. His eyes once filled with life, mischiev, and emotions are now dead empity. His face cowered with freckles, and bruises, and his skin, what was once healthy white, now in a sick greeyish shape. His hands bruised, burned, some of his fingers are bleeding, some are wisibly broken. Dried blood gives his hair and forehead a disqusting brownish shape. He lost weight, and a lot. He was now only a shadow of the man he used to be, and Tommy's heart sped up when he saw this half dead figure. When the barrier separating the two fell down, and the lava was now locking Tommy in with this ghost, Dream, the once all mighty manipulator took a step towards the teen. And Tomy took a step back. The broken man reached out for the boy, his wision started to blur out, his legs slowly giving up. And he collapsed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tommy's reflexes acted. He cached the falling prisoner, who hugged him. This motion took the teen by suprise, and he was shocked for a moment. What could he possibly do in this situation? But he wasn't stupid. He knew something was wrong when he felt the body temperature of the "Villain". He knew that Dream wasn't okay when he heard the weak heartbeat. He knew that they made a huge mistake when he realised why Dream hugged him like if his life depended on it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It basically did... And Tommy was horryfied when he placed his hand on the older's back, just to feel the rapsty, unnatural breathing. Dream was sick. Both physically, and mentally. And it was the servers fault. He felt something wet on his shoulder, and he realised that Dream cried silent tears. And his heart broke into half. Then the older started coughing, forcing himself away from the comfort he needed so badly. He placed one of his hands on his mounth, while the other grabbed the yellow shirt. It hurted so bad.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tommy saw red liquid slowly dripping down from the hand. All the blood drained from his face, as he started panicking. Dream looked at the blood, then whiped his hand in his orange sweatpants. The british child noticed that there were plenty dried blood spots on the cloth, and worry filled his veins.

"Dream... How long have you been coughing up blood?" He asked worriedly.

"I dunno. Not long after Sam decided to cut my daily potato's number to 2." The american shrugged, and hugged himself, thinking that the teen would find him disturbing. But Tommy saw how badly this man needed a hug, and decided to give him what he wanted. Just this once. He wrapped his arms around the "tyrant", and welcomed him with a loving embrance. Something no one done for Dream since the dethroning of George. God knows how long ago was that. Dream welcomed the love, and wanted more of it. He burried himself in this warm and welcoming aura, while his vision started blacking out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dream's heart started to slow down. His breathing slowly started to fade away, and Tommy started to panic.

"SAM! SAM HE'S DYING! DO SOMETHING!" He shouted, tears ran down on his cheeck, the baby blue orbs held pure fear. He saw a warm, but hard hand gently wipe a tear away, then resting on his face. He looked at the admin, who was smiling at him. The british laid the older down, and placed the head on his lap. The hand didn't left the soft cheeck, and the smaller blonde gently placed his hand on top of it.

"They're not gonna come Tommy." Dream whispered, but the smile never left his lips. "This moment had to come eventually." He managed to say, before he coughed up blood again. "It was so wonderfull to see you for the last time..."

"Wha-" Tommy was crying, but he was confused too. Why would Dream want to see him?

"I'm sorry Tommy. Please take good care of the server. Don't...." Dream fell silent for a moment, his smile faded, just to return again. "Don't make the same mistake as I did..." Dream's eyes got more and more grayer as the life slowly left his body.

"Dream hold on! Help is coming I-I'm sure! We can fix this, just some healing potions and-" The child went silent when Dream shook his head.

"It's time for me to go home. And yours too." His breathing got slower and slower, while Tommy was crying his eyes out, silently pleading for someone anyone to come. But...... Nobody did.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"It was wonderfull 'till it lasted..." Dream managed to whisper. "But it was never meant to be." He said, and closed his eyes. Tommy's breathing stopped for a moment, when he felt the other's heart stop... And to never beat again. He sobbed silently, whispered his pleads for Dream to come back. Hugging the still warm corpse, like it was still alive...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Five message popped up on the chat, shocking eweryone.

Dream died due to sickness

TommyInnit is now admin.

Technoblade is now admin.

Ph1lza is now admin.

Achievment unlocked: The end of the story.

No one dared to belive it. No one dared to move, thinking it was just an illusion. Some felt relief, some felt joy. Some felt sorrow, sadness, anger, guilt. With his new admin powers, Tommy teleported out, still holding the corpse. He radiated anger, sadness, and guilt. Ignoring eweryone, he went to a beautifull flower field. Then he began to build a grave. He wanted to make it beautifull. Unique. When he was done, he burried the now cold body. Tears flowed from his eyes, as he sat down near the grave, and pulled out a book. When he went trought Dream's chest after he pulled himself togedher a litle, he found multiple books, and three stack of raw potatoes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tommy never really left Dream's grave after. He built a litle cottage near the flower field, and he started a new life. Tubbo missed him, and so did eweryone. But no one knew where he was. Expect Technoblade and Philza, who often visited him, making sure he's fine. Two new holiday born on the day when the Admin died. For the people on the SMP it was the day of freedom. For the three new admin, it was the day of the death. But they knew Dream never left. Tommy, when he was alone, always felt two strong, but gentle arm wrapping around him, pulling him into a warm embrance. Sometimes he heard singing in a soft, beautifull tone.