Trought the nether|💞

Totaly not Dreamnoblade. (It totaly is)

Serach up Rival duo playlist on Youtube.

I'm telling you, Youtube knows what's up.

Brute Techno x on the run Dream

I'm building up courage to actually post my drawings on my Insta, and I tought I might train my confidence by posting my sh!t here.

Warning, because I have to put it out: Mentoins of abuse, mentoins of torture, mentoins of scars+injuries mentoins of starving, mentoins of insomnia, mentoins of hunting (Jesus christ how many is there? Idk what counts as TW...) Kidnapping/mannaping (?), Lemon (sorta?), Overprotective Technoblade (I stan dat, don't hate me), Dream being insecure about his body (damn that's specific), bad grammar (but it's common for me tbh), tell me if I missed something.

It was incredibly hot in the nether. Dream had to run from another village, and nether travel was the fastest way. And maybe he could find something edible, or unique he can sell and get food. He was starving, his leggs were weak from the walking. Ash filled his lungs, and he started coughing, kneeling to the ground before he fell. It seemed like his never ending luck will run out soon, when he heard a piglin brute's footsteps. He was near a bastion, of course a stupid brute would be around. He slowly stood up, and pulled out a torn apart stone sword he got from a village some months ago.

He's not going down without a fight.

But his body said fuck you, and he lost his balance, almost falling again. His vision kept dissapearing, and he fallen in then out of the darkness. He winched when he saw the brute stepping closer, and readied his sword to protect himself. He wached terrified as it moved even closer, and the terror drifted into suprise, when the (around) seven feet tall monster offered him bread. He looked unsure. Was this a trap? He hesitantly reached for the food, eyes focused on the calm face, muscles tense and ready to flee any moment. He snached the fluffy bread, and jumped back before it could bo anything. He took a bite, and the taste made him forget about everything around him. Bro wtf-

Techo's POW(e/3 ofc)

A strange human in front of him, chewing on the piece of bread, forgetting about everything... The brute couldn't help, but smile. The creature, almost a feet smaller, filled his chest with warm. It reminded him of a litle puppy, a small being that needed to be protected at all cost... Call it animal insicts, but Technoblade, the frightening creature of hell, wanted to keep him around.

I mean who wouldn't?

Probably Tommy apologists.

Or maybe even them...

Not the point, back to the story.

The piglin brute picked Dream up, who yelped, and froze, probably from fear. His hands lost the grip on the food, and it fell on the (slightly) toren green hoodie. Techno noted that his new.... Companion will need better clothes. And rest. And food. What the hell? This human was so.... How can he phrase this- fragile? Of course, humans are all fragile, can be killed with one hit, but this one seemed like even a light breeze can kill him. But Techno noted that despite the sleep deprivation, the skinny shape, injuries, and the obvious missing of higine, the creature got some muscles.

What on nether happened with this human?

Techno began carrying the strange human towards his beautifull home castle, giving piglins orders to prepare a bath, food, and fire resistance potions. He let the human go with one of his arms, of course changing his hold so the fragile male won't fall down. The took the bread off from the human's stomach, and gently pushed it against the creature's mounth.

E/3 E/3 since I don't want to keep changing POWs.

"Eat." Dream was suprised to hear english from the monster, but he parted his lips and took a bite anyways, not daring to anger the other.... Male? It was definietly a male woice. He didn't ewen dared to think about moving, even an inch. He ain't dying today!

Techno slowly set the man in green down on a chair, that was placed in a litle side room. He called for some of the piglind, and ordered them to find decent clothing for the man. The brute left for a litle while to get the potions he needed. Dream was nibbling on the bread, while he wached with interest as piglins brought out a clothing for him. He almost choked on the food when he saw the gold decorated dress(?), no, it was more of an unisex clothing. The netherborn creatures then brought out a golden crown, but started discussing something, and brought out another identical jevelry, made out of a black material....

Netherite

It clicked in Dream, as he saw the crown glow with a fainth purple colour. Was it enchanted? He never saw something like this. The clothes were set down, and Techno returned with an orange potion, offering it to Dream, who accepted it. He drank the liquore, the taste of warm honeybeer filled his mounth. Techno started to undress him, making the other into a blushing mess, however the brute wasn't flustered the slightest.

...

Author?

....

Author this is not funny!

W□♧t?

Author you are gliching horribly!

| (♧▪︎'_

Author this is not funny!

□€[+

Author?

....

Author where are you?

What the fuck...

Uhhh.... can ya'll hear me? Or more likely read?

Where did they go?