Unexpected|🖤

Idea from: _HEART_blxnk_

The original author who get the request, but let me write it: RawDoughBatter

I changed the plot at the end with a twist, so it can be more depressing.

Michael got lost. His parents brought him with themselves for a meeting, but he wandered away, and now he had no idea where he was. He looked around, only to find nothing familiar. He walked around, slowly approaching a huge black building. It was scary, to say the least. He found a little crack on the wall, big enough so he could crawl through it. (Why? Because I said so-A/N) Curiosity got the best of him, so he carefully climbed up to the tunel and started his journey in the walls of the giant building. He felt the warmth of the lava coming closer, and soon, he saw the hot liquid. The young boy stepped in the fire, enjoying the heat surronduring him. He started to swim around when he heard the familiar dropping of the crying obsidian. Faded memory of a huge castle in the nether's farest land, standing demandingly, the ruler of the nether's home, who's still seraching for his long lost son as folktales telled this, Michael remembered hearing these stories from the parents of other kids in his past village. So he immediately started to head towards the faint noise. He entered a tiny room made out of crying obsidian. A young adult, around his 23, laid there, sleeping soundly.

"Sir? Sir, wake up!" The young boy shook the sleeping man, but he shoved no reaction. He must have been really tired, thought Michael, and looked around, then back at the sleeping figure. But he was covered in wounds, and he looked really sick.
"Sir, you look sick." The youngling said.

No one answered.

"Don't worry, I can tell my papa and dad! They can heal everything with a kiss!" The boy said cheerfully, his hands making gestures.

"That is really sweet, boy." A voice said, but no one else was in the room. The voice sounded female, but wery robotic.
"But I'm afraid your parents won't help my friend."

"Why wouldn't they?" The boy asked, his ear flicked with curiosity. The shadow casted by him started moving, a person manifesting from it. Well, they were nothing but a shadow, white eyes looking at him with love and infinite saddness.

"They never helped him. But please, tell them something. Don't say where you heard it tought."

...

"Michael! Where did you go?!" Tubbo hugged his young with love, Ranboo joining them.

"I met new friends! They wanted me to tell you something!"

"What is it little netherling?" Ranboo asked. His gaze met his husband's worried one.

"Dream is staying with Kristin!" The air froze. Everyone who was around snapped his head tovards the loud child who looked proud to deliver the message.

"Where were you, Michael?" The ram hybrid asked, tears threatening to fall.

"I was at a big black building, and then I swam trought lava, and then I was in a room made with crying obsidian. Did you know that crying obsidian is just obsidian that cracks because of the huge amount of sadness and suffering that radiates from someone? So there was this little room, and a man was sleeping in there -" The air started to fill with tension."- and he looked really pale Papa, he was covered in bleesing wounds! He was really thin and he looked weak! His hair was really ugly. There were chunks missing! I wanted to ask you to help me but then my friend told me you wouldn't want to help him and that I should tell you this message!" Dead silent filled the air.

And then moving. And talking. And Michael was handed to Uncle Tommy, who started walking back to his house.

And he saw his papa run towards the black building, his dad right after him. And he saw many others hurry too. And he was confused.

◇◇◇◇◇◇

Why I never posted this is beyond me, so here you go.