Grip of reality|🖤

Here, angst for new year. *YEET*

There is a rare mental condition, what is mostly experienced by people who suffered severe trauma, mostly psyhological, what affected them horribly. People call it "Lost grip on reality". As the name says, the person usually halucinates, imagines that things are different. Physical symptons, where others can tell if someone has this condition.

1: The person blanks out, not reacting to anything, "turns off".

2: The person usually says things that just dosen't make sense, recall memories that are never happened.

3: The person really cheerfull, even when they are hurt.

4: The person usually can't feel pain, because his brain not allows it. (This can be caused from other traumas too, more informations at page 56-60)

In order to help them....

Techno sighed, and closed the book. He looked outside of the window, at the slowly falling snow. He knew exactly what it meant "losing grip on reality". He saw it before. After the election of Jschlatt, Dream started to shown the signs. But no one took him seriously. Luckily Techno and Phil were able to help him trought, and they tought it was ower. Never coming back.

Just like the wounds can reopen, this condition can show up again. Ewery time easier and easier.

The pink haired male placed down the book, and stood up. He walked upstairs, meeting with a dark oak door at the wery top of the cabin. He slowly opened the door.

Once the person crosses a line, they can not be brought back. At least not with our knowledge yet.

In the room a blonde haired boy sat on a bed. The room's temperature was higher than the rest of the house's, because the male living in it can't handle the cold... Not anymore... His eye is dull, but still has an emerald colour. Grey fog disturbes the pure colour. The boy's missing an arm, a half leg, and an eye. When he hears the door's creack, he turns around with a happy smile.

"Hello Technoblade! Are we finnaly going to visit George and Sapnap?" He asked cheerfully. This wasn't supposed to happen to him. He was so young. Not as young as Tommy, but he was a minor too when all the wars started...

"No, Dream.... Soon you will have to go back to Pandora's Vault...." The blood god said in a monotone, but caring voice.

"But then I can't wisit them. And yesterday I promised Tommy to help him finding some more diamonds." The young adult said in a sad tone, and the cold hibrid's heart broke. He hated seeing his fr- ally in this status. Dream never promised Tommy that. Yesterday Tommy was there, screaming at the poor blonde, who didn't even noticed how frustrated the younger was. He had no idea of his surrondurings, he lived in a fantasy world. Last time he left that world, but this time he chose to stay.... And there was no going back anymore.

"Don't worry Dream. Soon it'll be better..." The man promised the blob, who just nodded.

Weeks later the SMP gathered togedher, for Dream's court. The poor young man stood on the podium, distracted by some butterflies around him. When Quackity hit him he didn't reacted. Like he didn't felt a thing. That was the moment when Phil started crying silently, and tears ran down on Techno's face too. The two of them knew what was happening. And seeing the creators of the Syndicate cry made the rest (minus Dream) concerned. While they were distracted, the unstable "villain" spotted some axolotls in the ocean. Why did they tought that it would be a great idea to do the court in logstedshire? Don't ask please, I don't have a clue.

"Aww come here!" They heard a familyar wheeze what they didn't heard for so long. Connor started running towards the water. His dad was now almost fully underwater, playing with dolphins, and axolotls. He was smiling, laughing... The last time he was acting like this was before the disc saga... As Dream sink deeper and deeper in the salty ocean, Connor ran faster and faster. But the distance was too big.

How did he made it that far?

The people with this mental state can not sense if they are dying.

Dream dissapeared in the bright blue ocean, and Connor's heart skipped a beat. Everything was silent. It was pressuring, tense silence what filled the air, and made the breaths stop, hearts feel pain...

"I don't think we need a court anymore." Tommy said, looking at the ocean.

"He will come back. I know." The sonic onesied boy said, and sat down on the sand. And he stayed here, and waited...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

They say that he's still waiting. His gost is waiting for his father to come back. To be with him again. To hug him again. Dream died with happiness, while Connor died with patience. But their soul may never rest in peace. They will always serach for each other, but the son and the father will be never renuited ewer again...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This is what hapens when you judge a book by it's cover