The upper hand|🖤

Part two actually. This is an adapted story from RawDoughBatter

Read their work first, to understand the plot. But there's a summary for ppl who don't wanna:

Basically Q dragged Dream out of prison, and made him into his personal servant.

Also I'm writing e/3 as usual, because damn, I love it.

"What the hell?! Dream come on, we are leaving!" Sapnap said, and wanted to grab his friend, but the blonde stepped away, cleaning another table, not paying attention to the pet killer.

"Dream won't go anywhere unless I order him." Quackity grinned, and wanted to hug Sapnap, but he stepped away.

"You are a psyho! How could you do that to my friend?!" Dream's eyes widened, anger boiled in his veins. Friends? They left him for a stupid crown! They let him get tortured, pushed around... And now they seehim as a friend... He wanted to say something, but nothing came out from his mounth. He was afraid that he'll only get a punishment for speaking when not allowed.

"Oh please. Dream, tell him what you think about this litle friendship you guys have." Quackity never stopped smiling, but he didn't recieved any answers, this obviously made him angry, and he turned towards Dream.

Dream's heart started to hurt. It was undescribeable, strong and poisoning pain ran trought his whole body. His brain seemed to stop, black dots appeared in his vision, taking over quickly. The other two man saw how he stopped working, lost his balance, and started falling backwards, hitting the ground with a pained expression on his face. His hand was holding the cloth ower his heart, and started coughing. The pain made him paniced, and stressed, and it made the pain worsen. So... Dream was stuck in an infinite loop with no way out. His heart started to give up, head spinning around like a tornado, breath unsteady and fast.

And that's where my train of toughts stopped, and I sank in the deepnes of nothing, drowning in the writer block phase.