New start|💞

Runaway AU

"Just tell me you hate me."

Dream lost it all. His friends, his family, his server.... He had no reason of staying. So after the fight he had with his friends, he ran. Ran far away from known lands, leaving ewerything behind. He was prepared for this. He knew he couldn't live with the role of the villain forever. He wanted a new start. So he left his belongings too. He left his will behind, for people to read. Sometimes stopping for food, he arrived at the thundra. But he was not going to stop there. Not caring if anyone sees him, he continued running, far away from the SMP. Far away from the known lands of the server. After a month of traveling in unknown lands, he saw a small village. It wasn't that big, but it was on fire. Some monsters terrorized the villagers. Dream grabbed Nightmahre, the only thing he didn't left behind, and rushed into the village. He slained some monsters, while the villagers started to stop the fire before it burnt down the forest. Several murders, and a burned village later Dream standed Nightmahre in the ground, and collapsed due to exhaustion. The villagers surrondured him, and the farmer offered a bread for him.

"I don't have any emerald." The boy refused the food, but he knew he needed it, cause he ran out days before. This fight was really tiring, because he was out of shape.

"You saved us. Just take it for free." These words suprised the boy, but take the food, and ate it slowly, glancing gratefully at the kind man.

"I'm sorry about your village..." Dream said, a litle sadness echoed in his voice.

"No worries dear, we can rebuilt it in weeks." A woman smiled warmly at the traweler, and placed a botle of water in his hands. Dream nodded thankfully, and took a sip from the fresh water.

"I can help you rebuild it. I was quite good at building back... Home..." He quitened down a litle, and stood up, looking trought his inventory for resources.

"That would be really great." The village's priest said.

"Then let's get to work." Dream grabbed his diamond axe (he was traveling for months, of course he has a diamond axe!)

.
.
.

Months passed, and Dream blended in the village. He was the one going into caves, and with his help the small village started earning a shape. The Trading went good, eweryone was safe and happy. They offered the role of the leader to Dream, but he kindly refused. Howewer, villagers went to him with their problems, listened to his words, respected him... It was a healthy amount of power, coming from respect. And Dream didn't wanted to mess things up again.

"And that's how the boy left behind the role of the villain, and went to start a new life." Kids from the village surrondured the adventurer, who just finished telling the story. He told them stories ewery friday, so their parents can have a litle time for themselves. The kids loved the stories of his past life, but he never told them that these stories were actually real.

Daily fluff for you. *Yeet*