We are here|💞

I'm seriously thinking about quitting this toxic ass fandom.

We got ONE fucking stream from Manatreed. O.N.E before he quit, BECAUSE SOME PPL JUST HAS TI HATE ON HIM!

He's such a sweet man, and I liked him really.

AND NOW WE DON'T GET MORE OF HIS CONTENT, BECAUSE OF TOXIC IDIOTS!

So this oneshot is written for him. I (platonically) love him, and if he ever reads it, I hope this makes him feel better.

.
.

Popularity is something people are carving for. They dream about it, they want to achieve it... But when they do, they realise how is the oh so wanted dream is a nightmahre in reality.

Being a faceless streamer obviously has it's benefits. Of course it does. But you still get hate, and pressure for a face reveal.

Hate and blame are such things people can not stand for too long. Manatreed didn't expected that his channel would grow so much in such short time. He didn't expected this when he replied Dream's tweet. But oh how a mistake and a luck was that in the same time...

He was sitting in his chair, hood on his head, knees pulled up against his chest. All he wanted was just to play with his new friends, to entertain his wievers. But he got so much hate, he couldn't handle it. Tears flow from his face, as he silently sobbed. The screen of his computer glowed in the half dark room. Twitter was opened in the screen, you could see a new hasthag rise, and getting used for tweets ewery minute. #stopmanatreed. How cruel is this world? How desperat the people to ruin someone, can it be the queen, or the janitor from next door.... He got an incoming call from across the sea, as he slowly picked it up. Worried glance was the first thing his eyes saw, a usually so energetic child looked at him with a worryed gaze.

"Hello Tom." The faint woice echoed in the empity room.

"Hey man, you alright?" The teen asked, recieving a shacky sigh from the adult. Faint knocking was heard from the entrance door, and Manatreed excused himself for a moment, and went to open the door for the unexpected guest.

In the door the Dream Team stood, they seemingly rushed to comfort their newfound friend. Trackling him a group hug as soon he opened the door.

"I'm so sorry, I-" Dream muttered, but quited down when he heard Quiet sobs coming from the  gray hooded man.

"Hey man, it's fine okay? We know how it feels." Sapnap said with a sad smile, patting the back of his friend. George just pulled the sobbing man closer, as they embraced him.

"Come in. I'm i-in a call with t-the child." The man shuttered, and opened the door wider.

I was CRYING while writing this shit.