Pandora and Theseus | 🖤

I'm back to regular posting now!

-----

Tommy hated living.

Living in a server that was in disaray, the revived, mad copy of his once caring brother running around, a family that hated him causing chaos, friends that never understood him looking at him with pity...

He hated all of it.

The painful reminder of mistakes, of relationship he once held, those he still holds, dear plaguing every build and landscape of this cursed place.

He often visited exile now, scaled his tower, and sat down to think about days past, wondering what went wrong.

----

Dream hated living.

Living in an obsidian cell that held nothing but pain and loneliness, of a duck and creeper hybrid coming again and again to cut him up, to break him down, the forever dripping tears of the crying obsidian and the hot lava that ate him up, welcomed him in a sweet hug...

He loved his world, but it did not love him in exchange.

He hated every book he filled with bittersweet memories and drawings of people he could no longer recall the name of.

He often drifted nowadays, away from reality, into his makeshift world where the sky was made of opsidian and the lakes were made of bloodied water. Where the flovers looked as vibrant like the tears of the crying obsidian, where the sun was made of hot lava.

He didn't know what the sky looked like. He didn't know what the grass looked like.

Faceless people smiling at him, waiting with open arms, calling for him, and he goes, without a tought he falls into lava-warm hugs, smiles at voices he can't remember or hear, but they are there.

They morph into one, this makeshift world morphs, and he feels cold, then warm. Everything moves makes a person, a woman with long oak-coloured hair and black eyes holding the universe.

-----

Tommy received the death message before he did it.

Dream died

Dull blue eyes stared at the message, a wet laugh leaving his lips as he tipped forward, the wind caressing his cheeks, a woman waiting for him on the ground with open arms, her eyes that held the universe looking at him, brown hair flying in the wind.

Pandora was killed by her own urn.
Theseus fell, running from his people.

May they meet in elysium or tartarus. Only the woman who holds the universe in her eyes can tell.

TommyInnit hit the ground too hard.

------

April first! *Dissapears into the void again.*