Free but broken|🖤💞

This idea is from RawDoughBatter

The writer who originally get the request: -Ghost_core-

I do not own it, just work with it.

Ship: The usual DreamHD.

I honestly have no idea how this will turn out. (Like usual. -.-)

The SMP felt really bad. I mean... They forgot Dream in the prison for 5 years. The food dispenser should still work tought, along with the other redstones. Why did they tought that? Because redstone can't broke by itself.

So now a litle team is heading towards the cell that helds the living nightmahre of most of the SMP... At least the man who once was the living nightmahre.... But... What happens when you lock a nightmahre into another? Wouldn't they fight untill one of them breaks under the other's pressure?

(Quick break. Did you know if you take a letter from Seat, you still get an existing word?)

The lava slowly drained, and Sam started building a bridge towards the cell. He turned off the alarms, and they killed the guardians a long time ago. Sam broke the wall that separated Dream from everything, while the rest of the litle crowd get in the cell. Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo stayed back with Phil for obvious reasons. And you know the unspoken rule of the SMP. If one of the syndicate is somewhere, the rest is there around. Niki clenched her fist on the first aid kit, while technoblade looked frustrated, remembering at that three month he spent here as a vacation. Connor walked beside him, and the pinkette's hand rested on his shoulder to keep him calm. Quackity walked in front of the group. He didn't visited this place about three years now, since he was busy with his husbands. Puffy was exited to say the least, she may have disovned Dream, but she missed him dearly. But when they arrived at the cell, the horrible smell and scene made them all shocked, or discusted. Dream was sitting in front of the chest, he was weak, thin, his skin gained a grey shape. He was panicing because of the crowd, untill Connor break trought Sam and Quackity, and hugged him. The admin froze, but hugged back shortly after. Techno walked closer, helping Dream stand up, who didn't protest, not even a little bit.

"Let's get you out." Techno said, while signaling Niki, who walked towards Dream, only for the man to hide behind Techno, shaking like jelly.

(Another quick break. Did you know that we got the first Dream POV lore? It was epic.)

"Hey, calm down, she won't hurt you." The pinkette reassured the boy, who just clinged onto the red cape more. The girl handed him the first aid kit, but Dream took a step back when Techno wanted to clean his wounds.

Dream was out for a while now. He haven't eaten, nor slept yet, just walked around, admiring the changes of the SMP. The only people he communicated with were the new members, Technoblade, and his son, Connor.

George and Sapnap did everything to gain his trust back, only to fail. They were hanging around Dream, trying to start a small talk, when a god teleported in front of them. It was GeorgeHD. The two friends were, of course, suprised.

"DayDream, the curse is over finally! I'm back as I promised you." The god spoke, but noticed the horrid changes of his human.
"Oh my dear death, what happened to you?!" He pulled off his mask, turning into his human form. He looked really similar to George, the biggest diference were the eyes shining in full dark blue. No pupil, or iris, only dark blue glowing. Dream's eyes glow with a dark blue colour too, altought it was really weak.

"I-... H-HD?" Dream looked at his beloved god with such disbelief, taking a step back. Sapnap jumped in front of his ex best friend, but it was pure insict of protection.

"Yes, DayDream. I promised I will wake up, didn't I?" The god's voice was broken, dark blue tears ran down on his cheeks. Dream walked past Sapnap, who was confused to say the least, and carefully reached for HD's hand, who gently grabbed it, signalling that he is real. The admin hugged the god, who lifted the blonde's chin up, pressing a gentle kiss onto the soft lips. Sapnap and George stared in confusion, but were also freaking out inside, happy for their (ex) best friend.

Weeks passed, and the SMP members did everything to bring the Dream they all knew back. He was more open, but still a litle jumpy, and still refused to sleep in other's persence. But at least he slept.

That was a step forward...

If you care to continue this, please notify me so I can read it.

Farewell my dears.

Dream SMP oneshots (98% Dream Centric) [Closed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara