Silent scream 2|💞~🖤

Sorry for the long wait.

What laid under the blood soaked mask, was a horrible sight, shocking everyone, excluding the cause of the infected wounds, who we call Quackity.

"This..... This is horrible..." Phil only had to glance at the wounds to see how the time of the admin is up.
"I-I can't help anymore." He said, while Puffy, Niki, Ponk and him bandaged the blonde.

"W-what do you mean?" Sapnap shuttered, tears formed in his eyes.

"There has to be a way to heal him! We can't lose him!" George shouted, anger filling his veins.

"There is a way." Techno looked at his father figure, who just looked away, slight blush formed on his cheeks, his eyes glowed with a purple colour for a minute.

"What is it? We have to be-" Sam said, but he was cut short by a murderous look from the prayer of the blood god.

"Why do you care?" He asked, but the question was for eweryone.

"He's my-" Connor stepped foward, tears streamed down on the freckled cheeks.

"I wasn't talking to you kid. Go, I know you missed him." The pig gestured towards the admin, and the brown haired boy walked to his father's passed out body.

"He's our fr-" Sapnap started, only to be cut off too.

"Oh yeah? Well if he would be your friend, you would have actually listened to him! He wanted peace, a family! But noooo you had to break the rules, you had to form a goverment! And when it caused problems, you blamed him for trying to fix your mistakes! You just couldn't handle the truth! I told you, and you didn't listened! And when he was the most vulnerable, you broke him into shreds! You don't have any rights to call yourself his friend!" He finished his speech with his axe out. It made eweryone else back away, and Techno smile with a murderous aura.

"But.... I didn't- I-" Fundy sobbed, falling to his knees, shaking. He was beyond socked, tears poured from his eyes to the green grass bellow him. The tought of his love suffering made his heart hurt. It pained him that he did nothing, nothing to help the one he loved dearly. He didn't stood up, instead he crawled in fron of Technoblade.
"Please, s-save him. Please I'll do anything" The fox hybrid begged, grabbing the end of the red cloat. He was shaking, ewen tought he had no fear in him. He was risking his life, but all he cared right now was Dream's safety.

"Phil. It's up to you." The blood god cicked Fundy, who flew a couple of miles, landing on the soft grass. He didn't got up. He didn't wanted to get up, not when Dream may never hug him again.

"I'll talk to her... Just... Don't let them near him." The man said, and flew up to the air. Techno Looked after him, untill the black spot dissapeared in the clouds.

Lemme skip some hours for ✨plot✨

Dream sat up, eyes open. He took deep breaths trought his nose, panic slowly taking over his body. He was in pain, but it wasn't that intense as it was before. He was also laing on something soft. Events of today came back to his mind, rushing like a river. Dehydratation made his head spinning in a circle, his dry lips opened, pain instantly increasing. Wait. It seemed like the world obeyed, as ewerything froze for a moment. He could open his mounth? What had happened. He reached to his face, only to be met with bandages. His vision started to get blurry, while he tryed to stay sit. That was the moment when the door opened, and Sapnap stepped in the room. Dream's brain screamed at him. Run, save yourself, danger, stand up, defend yourself, don't fight back. Painfull memory came up in his mind.

If you get out, I will hunt you down.

This threat as a promise hung from the air, ewen tought Sapnap didn't seemed like he was about to hurt the admin, he knew how awesome his ex friend's acting skills are.

"You're awake!" Happiness filled the blaze hybrid's voice, but for Dream's paranoid mind it was like an evil tone. His body started shaking, adrenalin rushed trought his body. Run, get away, danger repeated in his mind, as he tried to stand up, only to fail and fall down on the oak log floor.

Where was he?

Sapnap paniked, hurrying towards his fr.... The injuried admin. But the blonde backed away, pure terror radiating from his body, and that was the moment when the raven haired boy realized. He realized that the tyrant.... His friend.... The Dream everyone knew died. And he can never be brought back. He took a step closer, and the blonde flinched, curling up to a small ball. This movement caused his wounds to re-open, blood dripped down from the bandages. That was the moment when Phil stepped in the room, occupied by Technoblade and Connor. When they saw the scene, the piglin instantly held down Sapnap, while the Crowfather got the first aid kit. The brunette ran to his dad, trying his best to calm him down.

"Shhh it's fine papa, you're safe, you're home." Dream recognised this voice. Of course he did, this voice belonged to the only attachment he had. And soon he recognised the smell of the room, and he knew he was home. He hugged his son, making sure his treasure was safe. Even tought he was broken, one feeling from the past stayed. Never leaving his mind, always reminding him to his number one duty.

Protect your attachment.

Soon Guilt pt3 is coming out.

Wait for it.