Farevell dear creator|🖤

I... This is a chapter written for Technoblade. To pay my fair share of respect for him. I will place this chapter in front of everything else....

I can't believe it... Technoblade never dies...

We shall never forget him.

Because a human will not die if someone remembers him.

I hope that in another life, I can still enjoy his content.

I'm crying while writing this chapter.

I don't think I'm dreaming....

News travelled around the world fast, hundreds, thousand of people covering their mouth, or clenching their fists, eyes filling with tears upon hearing the news....

He's.... Gone. The sarcastic, deep voiced, cold yet still funny content creator was dead. The truth slowly sinks into everyones minds, screaming, denying words could be heard. Prays for whatever god they believe in for this horrible truth could be a nightmahre.

The fear of many had come alive, now haunting every soul who loves him.

His suffering ended, and he's in a better place now...

Oh, but what did he left behind?

Many think if there was just a tiny mistake, what could be fixed, to prevent this, they would do everything to fix it.

But, one can not change the past.

The future is dark, and one of the lights just went out, to join to the gods and take his rightfull seat as the blood god beside so many great warriors and helpers, who had saved several lifes.

At first, he's confused. All he did was post some videos.

Lady life explains him. He did so much more than just that. He saved lifes by giving people hope, making them cheer up...

And now?

It was his time, but he didn't want to...

He didn't want to go... Did he?

Only heaven knows.

I won't stop shipping and writing DNB because life has to go on, even if we don't want it.

However, this was a big motivation loss for me.

This is the 3th time cancer takes somebody important from my life.

See you until the next chapter.

And farewell dear content creator.