Soundless|🖤

Sad ending of sleep

Months passed, but Dream was still in a horrible state. He was still somewhat a greyish colour, he had fever dreams, but at least his wounds looked good. This was their only hope.

Shroud loved hearing stories about the villain, Tommy found it odd how the spider wanted to hear the story of doomsday ower and ower again, but he didn't questioned it.

"And then, when the last TNT's smoke cleared, the last wither was slain, L'manburg was cleared off from the map, leaving a huge hole, the bottom reaching the bedrock." Tommy finished the story, and looked at the man sleeping peacefully. Soon he will be able to wake up... But bot sure if he wants...

"Uncle Dream is soo cool! He said nono in the face of the tyrannies!" Shroud shouted, jumping up and down, before looking at the sleeping blonde with awe.
"I wanna be like him!" He said to his papa, who looked suprised. Sure, there was a time when he wanted to be like Dream too, but it was before all of this.

"Why is that, spiderling?" He asked, while he started brushing Dream's rather long, shineless hair.

"Because he was brawe, and got back what was his!" Shroud said, and climbed up to the bed, and admired the calm face.
"And then he didn't run from the consecuences." He looked at the suprised teen.
(Not even in a year we can't call Tommy a child 😢 - A/N)

"Yeah. He's a brave man." Tommy ruffled his son's hair. That was when he noticed that the lifting of the chest slowed down, almost stopped. The boy started panicing, grabbing his communicator, allerting eweryone.

"Papa? Why can't I hear bumm-bumm from uncle Dream's chest?" Shroud asked, almost crying.

"Go and find Uncle Tubbo." Tommy said with a fake smile, and the spiderling nodded, walking out of the house.
"Oi green bastard, wake up! Don't you dare leaving me!" The boy shook the admin, and he felt the life slowly draining from the weak body. Tears formed in his eyes, what fell down on Dream's face.

I'm sorry, that's it.