Cuddle|💞

Lil' DreamxHD fluff time.

You can say it's after the happenings of pain and calmness.

Dream was so weak. The time he spent in prison took away all his strenght. Nightmahres tortured him in his sleep, and he lived in pure terror. He didn't left the room HD brought him, and he was allerted ewery moment of the day. The only time he was relaxed when HD was with him, so the god started to spend more and more time with his human. He wanted to give him the life he deserved. And the god would do ewerything to make it possible. Dream wanted to make his god happy, and if this meant regaining his long lost self, then he would do ewerything he can. Their feeling were so clear, still, they newer noticed.

"Hello my beautifull DayDream." HD greeted the boy, who instantly relaxed his muscles. He sent a soft smile towards the love of his life, and reached for him, signalling that he crawed for the attention of the god.

"Hello HD." The blonde said in a happy tone, while the god approached him with a soft, and adoring smile, and sat beside him on the bed, letting his mortal to climb on his laps, and get comfortable, before he wrapped his arms around the human. After freeing him from that inhuman place, HD noticed how Dream wanted physical contact with another living thing.... Desperatedly. And to be honest, the god loved his seek of attention, because he could be closer to his mortal. They cuddled, loving the attention of the other.

"I love you so much." Dream whispered, realizing what he just said his eyes opened wide, and he tensed up, trying to get up from the god. But strong arms kept him on the laps of the god.
"I'm sorry, I-" he was cut off when soft lips touched his. He was shocked for a moment, but then melted into the gesture, cuddling closer to the safety of the god's persence, lips never leaving the other. Soon HD breaks the kiss, so Dream can cach his breath.

"I love you too my DayDream." The brunette god said, and smiled when Dream shyly leaned forvard for another kiss.

Short, but heartwarming. My favourite. I hope this made your day. The next angst is coming soon, angsty fluff work in progress. The 'sleep' I left open will have one angsty, one fluffy end. Stay tuned for the next chapter.