Drip drop tick tack|🖤

Just an idea popping in my head

Dream heard the dropping of the lava, the ticking of the clock... He was waiting. For who? He didn't knew. All he needed to do is wait. Who was he? Where was he? Why was he there? He didn't remembered. All he knew is that he had to wait... So he did. He felt like someone important will come to see him, and that he had to wait for them to arrive.

Drip
Drop
Tick
Tack
Drip
Drop
Tick
Tack

After one and a half year, the SMP decided to let the admin out. Puffy, George, and Sapnap arrived at the cell, and they saw a skinny, ghost like man staring at the clock.

"Duckling? You are free. You can come back. Be with us." The sheep woman said, getting no response. She slowly touched his... Dream. She disowned him. She has no right to call our cinamon roll her son. She got no response, so Puffy shook the admin gently.

"Dream?" George asked too, and the boy looked towards the brown haired boy.

"Who is Dream?" He asked, voice and eyes completely empity.

"You are Dream. Don't mess with us, this is not funny!" Sapnap said annoyed.

"Funny? I don't have time for jokes. I have to wait." Dream said.

"For who?" Puffy asked, concerned. When she earned a shrug from her... From the admin, she teared up.

They of course brought Dream out of prison, but all he did all day was sitting, and staring at the clock he brought from the prison. Untill one day, when Connor cuddled with him, he stood up, suprising his son.

"They came." Dream said, before he started falling into particles, suprising the brown haired boy.

"Pandas, HD, XD. Pleasure as always." Dream said smiling, then turned to his beloved.
"We'll meet again." And with that, he dissapeared, leaving a confused, but teared up Connor behind...

Oh lol this is trash.

You don't deserve this. You deserve something way better.

Tommorow I'll try posting two chapters, but it'll be hard, since I had to go back to school.