Problem|📀

First ever smut. So I will probably ruin it. Please rate it 1-10.

Why am I writing smut?

I need it for one of my other books. (Two actually, but one of them isn't published)

So I'm practicing.

If you don't like smut, don't worry. There will be hardly any, maybe one or two (and when requested). Just for practice.

But if you like smut, then please enjoy.

Also you'll be suprised at the ship.

DreamHD.

Have fun!

Dream woke up in the middle of the night, feeling needy. He was sleeping on the bed, and he was all alone, since his boyfriend had to do somethings. Dream newer really did anything against this feeling, it would go away ewentually. But this one was more painfull than any of the others. He swiched position, hoping to easen the pain, but the only thing he did was creating friction, making him more hard.

"Shit!" He groaned, shifting position again, causing more friction. Sapnap once explained him how to get rid of the problem, but he never tried it before. And to say the least, he was afraid as fuck. I mean who wouldn't be? He wasn't familyar with this kind of stuff. He slowly slipped his hand down inside his pants, and at first touched his member carefully. He pulled his hand back, and blushed in a deep red colour. He was extremly hesitant, fighting with his body. A familyar hand grabbed his wrist gently, while two arms hugged him from behind. (BTW you know how XD can summon extra hands? HD can do that too.)
"Ah, welcome back love." Dream said, still blushing in a deep red colour.

"What are you doing DayDream?" The god asked, while another hand softly touched his face, pulling him into a quick kiss before he could answer.

"W-well I have a p-problem..." Dream said, pointing at the pulge in his pants.
"And I tried to help myself... But I don't know how." The boy finished, looking away embarassed.

"I can help you, if you let me." The god offered, making Dream nod shyly.
"This is your first time, right?" Another nod. The god chuckled, pulling the boy on his lap, kissing him sweetly, while two hand slipped under the green hoodie, trailing up and down on the soft skin. Dream sighed into the kiss, enjoying the gentle touch. HD's arms made the human turn towards the god, his leggs were wrapped around the god's waist, pulling their bodies closer. The brunette pulled away from the kiss, a string of saliva connecting the lips of the two. HD pulled down Dream's hoodie, admiring the beauty of the boy. The human looked away with red cheecks, only for his head to be tuned back by a hand.
"You are the most beautifull mortal on earth." HD whispered in true awe, a hint of possesion shined in his eyes. Why? Because this pure beauty in front of him belonged to him. And he was more than proud of it.

"T-thank you." Dream shuttered, while HD gently laid him to his back, on the soft material of the bedsheet. The blonde head rested on the fluffy pillows, the green eyes held a litle fear, curiosity, and there was a hint of lust too.

"I'm going to take off your pants." HD said, pulling down the material, sending ewen more friction into Dream's "problem". Dream whimpered quietly, while the god snapped, getting rid of his own clothes. The blonde human blushed at the sight of his lover's perfeckt body. HD wrapped his hand around Dream's boner, and started moving slowly. The boy raised his waist for more friction, what he got from the god. The blonde moaned, but instantly stopped, eyes wide, and he covered his mounth with his hands. Three hand appeared in front of his face, two slowly separating, his hands from his face, while the third slowly ran it's fingers across Dream's lower lip. The two hand guided the human's wrists above his head, as the third one entered the wet cavern. HD magically covered his fingers with lube, and looked at the panting, lust filled beauty in front of him.
"Are you ready, darling?" He asked, while gently opened the leggs of his lover. Dream nodded, cheeks redder with ewery second.
"Say Red if it's too much." HD added before he pushed a finger in Dream's hole. He earned a moan from the boy, what made him smile. He slowly moved his finger, earning whimpers from the mortal. He added another finger.

"A-ahhh- mhm~" Dream let out a loud moan, as he come. HD licked the white substance down from the member, what twiched at this motion, already hardening as the god added a third finger, carefully moving around, seraching for the sweet spot. Another loud moan signaled that his serach was not useless, and he started carefully hitting that spot, while Dream moaned around the fingers of the hand.

"You are so good, so pretty, and only for me." HD whispered, and towered ower Dream, before attacking his neck with small kisses and hickeys. The praise sent shivers down on the human's spine, as he moaned, a muffled "HD" came from his mounth. The blonde's body heat started raising, getting needier and needier.

"Please~" His request was muffled, but still well understood. But he wasn't streched enough. I mean, HD is a god, and not his power the only big thing..

"Just be a litle more patient DayDream." The god said, adding the last two finger, making Dream scream in a high piched tone.
"See? If you can't take my fingers, my member will tore you apart." He whispered, and the blonde nodded, already exhausted from the pleasure, but he felt the heat in his stomach rise once again, as he came with a loud moan. The feeling started to become owerwhelming, but he didn't wanted to dissapoint his god.

But luckily HD is a smart man. He noticed how tears flew down on his mortal's face, he noticed the litle movements of discomfort.

"That's enough for now, aren't it litle DayDream?" He asked softly, caressing the boy's cheek with a hand that held his wrists before. The other two dissapeared, and HD cleaned the both of them with a snap of his fingers. He slowly and carefully picked the sleepy boy up, and headed to the shower to gave his beloved a warm bath...

Rate 1-10 here----------->