Chapter 84.2 Meow Meow Meow

After carefully touching Wen Xingze's face, they maintained this posture. After a while, the man suddenly let go.

Wen Xingze was finally put down. He sat on the desert, his heart still beating violently.

"Chi Yan."

The man said.

It should be saying his own name.

Wen Xingze: "..."

The atmosphere was very awkward for a while.

Out of social instinct, Wen Xingze said sincerely: "Oh, I've known you for a long time, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Chi Yan: "..."

The man seemed to have nothing to say, so he stood there for a while, then suddenly turned around and left.

"You go east, East Fourth District," he said calmly, "and you will meet humans."

Wen Xingze: "Okay, thank you."

But before he could get up, Chi Yan suddenly stopped again.

Wen Xingze: "?"

The man paused and suddenly took two or two steps back. He pursed his thin lips tightly, leaned down, lifted Wen Xingze up by his collar again, and then -

he lowered his head like some large beast, got close to Wen Xingze's neck, and sniffed.

Then bite.

The side of Wen Xingze's neck started to bleed.

Wen Xingze: "..."

Wen Xingze: "..."

His brain was completely messed up. Is this reasonable? No, although he knew in advance that there were vampires raised in this zoo, vampires were not like this, and it was impossible for vampires to wander around in this desert area in broad daylight under the bright sun.

Before Wen Xingze could figure out the reason, the ground suddenly shook violently, like an earthquake, and a buzzing sound came from a deep place!

But Wen Xingze soon discovered that it was not an earthquake.

"Roar——"

The pure black dragon soared into the sky from the depths of the jungle. It was as big as a human city, and its wings covered the sky and the sun. The scene was extremely spectacular!

Wen Xingze traveled from modern times not long ago, and this was the first time he witnessed such a fantastic and magnificent scene. He raised his head blankly and suddenly met a pair of vertical pupils.

The vertical pupils of the dragon.

For some reason, Wen Xingze felt like a strange intuition...this dragon was staring at him closely!

Really keeping an eye on him!

The giant dragon suddenly looked up to the sky and roared, then folded its wings and swooped in the direction of Wen Xingze. The wind it brought alone swept up large tracts of sand and gravel. At this time, the man who called himself Chi Yan suddenly lifted Wen Xingze up: "Go to the East Fourth District."

After that, he took out his sword from its sheath and put on his goggles, revealing his silver-grey eyes.

Confront the dragon.

Wen Xingze: "..."

What are you doing!

Wen Xingze quickly realized that he was not suitable to watch the big boss fight, and the attitude of the two parties towards him was not necessarily friendly. The man who called himself Chi Yan had just held a gun against his forehead.