Chapter 36.1 Meow Meow Meow Meow

Chapter 36 Meow Meow Meow Meow

The recording ended relatively early tonight.

According to the director's hint, there may be unexpected events around 11pm, so guests should not rush to sleep yet.

At half past nine, Wen Xingze was lying on the bed in the bedroom, thinking about Chi Yan for a while, and suddenly remembered the small package Lei Qi had given him. Can it be dismantled now?

Wen Xingze put the package in the mustard space at that time.

Now he was actually not very familiar with the usage of Mustard Seed Space. Wen Xingze thought for a while, opened the small drawer in the bathroom, reached in, and whispered: "Lei Qi's gift, Lei Qi's gift, please, give Lei Qi a gift. Put the gift from Lei Qi in my hand."

After reaching in, it was obvious that the temperature there was below zero, and it must be a snowfield.

At first, Wen Xingze's hands were empty, and then he vaguely heard footsteps coming from the Mustard Seed Space. About half a minute later, a package covered with snow was stuffed into his palm.

Just as Wen Xingze was about to stop, the package was taken away again, and then there were sounds of slapping and wiping... The package that was put into Wen Xingze's hand half a minute later was clean without any snow on the surface.

Wen Xingze: "...is it so smart?"

He was horrified when he thought about it.

Wen Xingze felt that it was better not to think too deeply about this matter.

He found the knife used to open the express delivery and opened the box gently - he originally thought that according to Lei Qi's character, he would send guns, bows and arrows, bullets and even a dozen bank cards.

But unexpectedly, there was a small bottle of perfume inside.

It's not accurate to say it's a perfume. A glass bottle that looks like a test tube. The liquid inside is light green in color and has the flavor of citrus, lemon and sage, but is not overpowering.

There was an instruction manual next to it, obviously written in Lei Qi's crooked, reptilian font, which read: "A rare collection of liquid from the wood sulfur star, called 'Green Orange'. When sprayed behind the ear, you can hear other people's voices within two hours. Can hear other people's thoughts (The premise is that this person/dragon/whatever creature likes you very much)"

This is a bit magical. Wen Xingze only understood it after reading it two or three times.

In other words, as long as he sprays this 'green orange' behind his ears, he can read other people's thoughts?

Of course, the premise is that the person likes him very much. He just doesn't know what the limit of 'like you very much' is...

Suddenly, Wen Xingze heard hurried footsteps outside the window. There was a chaos on the deck, and various flashlights flashed. The director and staff were shouting:

"Is there anyone who can help!"

"What's going on..."

"Who knows something about animal medicine?"

"Animal medicine? " Wen Xingze casually sprayed some green orange behind his ears, took his coat and mask and hurried out.

Ten o'clock in the evening, 'Fantasy Cruise'.

The program team turned on the headlights, and the whole deck was filled with people and the light was as bright as day. The director was anxiously directing with a loudspeaker. Because it was still a regular shooting time, several photographers were still carrying cameras, but they didn’t know whether this section would be edited in the end.