Chapter 11.1 Meow Meow Meow

Chapter 11 Meow Meow Meow

We are not suitable.

Not suitable.

suitable.

Chi Yan: "..."

Wen Xingze: "..."

This sentence seems to be ambiguous!

Wen Xingze once again confirmed that this was indeed Room 205 and that the floor was correct. Then he walked up to Chi Yan and said,

"Sorry, Teacher Chi, I didn't mean that."

Chi Yan did not answer.

When Wen Xingze got closer, he discovered that the man had a pair of gold-rimmed glasses on his tall nose. He was always expressionless outside the scenes, making it difficult to distinguish happiness and anger from his expression.

Chi Yan is nearsighted? Wen Xingze was a little surprised and couldn't help but glance at his eyes a few more times.

However, it is reasonable to think this way. Yesterday, Chi Yan was not wearing glasses in the elevator. When he asked to add friends, what he showed was a payment code... No, it didn't seem very reasonable.

Chi Yan raised his eyes.

Wen Xingze probably slept well last night. The ends of his hair were unusually raised, giving him a cute and lazy look. Those light-colored pupils were filled with the morning light, looking at Chi Yan intently.

Chi Yan showed no emotion, but his eyes stayed on Wen Xingze's face for more than three seconds, and then he said, "Sit down."

Wen Xingze sat down with a snap.

The structure of this room is not like an ordinary practice room. Although it also has floor-to-ceiling mirrors and solid wood floors, there is a whole wall-high bookshelf with a wide variety of books, as well as European-style sofas and lounge chairs.

It was like seeing the question marks on Wen Xingze's head.

Chi Yan turned over a small hourglass on the table, paused, and said, "What's the problem? One minute."

What a humane education!

Wen Xingze had many questions and didn't know which one to ask first, so he followed his heart and asked, "Are you nearsighted?"

Chi Yan didn't expect him to ask this question first.

He nodded and motioned for Wen Xingze to continue asking.

"The agent said that the teacher who arranged the actor training class for me is you? You will be taking classes for the next week? Isn't it a bit too intrusive? You have other work."

"...Uh," Wen Xing seeing that Chi Yan had no intention of answering, he probably wanted to wait until he had finished asking all the questions and answer them together?

Chi Yan didn't show any displeasure, which made Wen Xingze feel relieved. He spoke freely and unknowingly turned into a fan meeting style:

"I admire you very much, can you give me an autograph later? When will the casting of "One Day" start? I'm really looking forward to it! Will you continue to develop as a director? I really like the movies you have acted in, especially "Late Spring" and "No Grass". I have watched them more than ten times -" Wen Xingze looked at the hourglass, the countdown was almost over, and he braked urgently, "What should I call you?"

As soon as he finished speaking, the hourglass bottomed out.

Huu.

After basically asking all the questions he wanted to ask and expressing his love without leaving any trace, Wen Xingze thought, he is really a little genius.