Chapter 60.1 Meow Meow Meow

Chapter 60 Meow Meow Meow

"Is there anything I can do to help you, Zai Zai?"

"..."

Listening to the 365-degree 3D surround sound, everyone's expressions gradually became confused.

Every mobile phone screen lights up and expands to the familiar AI help interface.

"When did Siri's voice change to Xiao Zhengtai? Did they change the sound source?" The screenwriter scratched his head, "No, my phone is Xiao Ai's classmate, why was it awakened."

"Mine is Xiao Bu..."

Wen Xingze knew what was going on as soon as he heard the voice.

Dwarf parents are the most pranksters among all parents, because their IQs are so high that all network firewalls are useless against them.

On Wen Xingze's birthday in the past year, the dwarf parents even wrote code to hack into the core weapon system of the Universe Alliance, causing the super particle cannon weapon to set off fireworks for a whole day and night, while singing happy birthday... The whole universe was frightened.

The battle of wits and courage with the 'surprises' of the dwarf parents is of course one of the required courses for the king of the Muse Empire.

The screen of Wen Xingze's mobile phone flashed, and the little boy's soft and serious voice came:

"I am Zai Zai's wishing elf. You can make a wish to me. I can give you any gift you want."

Li Mingzhou looked at Wen Xingze, hoping he could explain the situation: "Is that so?"

Wen Xingze thought about it and said, "...don't be too expensive."

Li Mingzhou: "?"

Who asked him this!

What they want to know is obviously what happened to this boy's voice, why everyone's mobile phone screens suddenly lit up... Who asked him if the gift he wished for was too expensive? However, Wen Xingze did not give a detailed explanation, but instead made everyone present inexplicably begin to accept the status quo.

They are still in the process of casting additional auditions for "Planet of Dust". Maybe this will be Wen Xingze's talent show. This 'wishing elf' was probably voiced by a good little boy, and it's no secret in the industry that Wen Xingze can do magic and read Feng Shui, but not everyone is lucky enough to see it.

Everyone's minds suddenly became more active.

The on-site photographer responsible for recording the audition process for repeated viewing later also held the camera steady.

The little boy who called himself the wishing elf muttered: "Baby, our family is not short of money...forget it, let's get started."

His tone made everyone want to laugh.

"Then I'd like to drink a Coke." Li Mingzhou said cheerfully.

Little boy: "Uh-huh."

Wen Xingze turned around on his phone, walked to a locker and opened it, then took out a glass of fizzy ice-cold Coke and added two slices of lemon.

Li Mingzhou was flattered: "Wow!"

"I want to know the result of the S10 quarter-finals. Did TES win?" the screenwriter whispered.

Others: "?" What are you talking about?

"..." The little boy was a little speechless. He lowered his voice and said, "Don't worry, don't tell anyone...tomorrow night TES will let two chase three and win."