Chapter 46 Extra

On November 1, three years ago, Wen Xingze remembered that he had just bought a lottery ticket the day before yesterday, but because he was born poor, he was robbed and broke his leg. All the money from the lottery was used for medication fee.

So he lay in the hospital doing nothing every day.

He downloaded "Desolation" from his mobile phone. The game was completely dark at the beginning. He fumbled in the darkness for a long time before lighting the first lamp.

Soon after, he went to the garbage recycling station closest to the waste star to find some resources that could be used to build a town, but he heard a faint mechanical sound in the ruins: "Beep - the self-destruct program is starting -"

The game system at this moment, remind him to run away quickly, otherwise he will be affected by the self-destruction attack of the killing robot.

He found in the game information that the PN-4 killing robot was a robot that once caused panic in the entire universe, especially No. 008 to 011, which had no normal ethical concepts at all.

But Wen Xingze was also very bold at the time. He just went back to his levitator to find a blanket, and then hurried back to the recycling bin.

There was no wind and no moon on this day, and the garbage recycling station was pitch black and a bit terrifying. All the robots had their limbs removed, leaving only the head of the core center, with a bunch of fluorescent blue light flashing randomly, and deeper inside, curled up, was a naked young man with long curly hair hanging down to his ankles.

The robot that once dominated the universe ended up in such a small, dilapidated garbage recycling station.

He don't know what they are thinking, or whether they are unwilling to do so. They live for killing and finally die for killing. The meaning of life is all related to death. In fact, in the eyes of the group of scientists who invented them, robots cannot be called 'life', they can only be said to be useful weapons.

As soon as Wen Xingze approached, all the robots began to beep and alarmed, and their irises turned red: "Attack - attack - destroy the nearest living thing -"

Others had approached the garbage recycling station before, and all of them at this moment were frightened and fled in panic, but the robots soon realized that this young man was different.

He picked up the square metal head of No. 015, fumbled around, and found the power-off button.

"Don't make any noise," Wen Xingze said, "If you make any more noise, I'll remove your energy bars."

The robots: "..."

Why isn't he afraid of them? !

Why is he so fierce? !

These are two problems that have troubled robots for a long time in the early days, especially No. 011. No. 008, who had the most violent personality, opened his eyes. The first second he saw Wen Xingze, he said in an extremely cold tone: "I will kill you and then destroy the world."

However, Wen Xingze looked at him curiously for a while. , asked: "How long have your symptoms lasted?" He was referring to the second disease.

No. 008: "???"

Wen Xingze said: "My country just needs some new residents. Do you have any housekeeping robots among you?"

No. 008 blankly repeated the key words: "Housekeeping robots?"

"A robot that can do housework, cook, sweep and mop the floor, and serve tea and water," Wen Xingze said.

Now the scientific community roughly divides robots into several categories: killing, housekeeping, labor... Of course, the development of killing robots has been banned a long time ago, but many countries still secretly violate the taboo regulations.