Chapter 3 Meow Meow Meow

The entire waiting area was enveloped in an atmosphere of Buddha's compassion.

Wen Xingze didn't know how many times he had cooled down like this in private, but he could still hum a word or two, and he was still in tune.

No. 7 was confused at first. Looking at him, she couldn't help laughing for no reason: "Pfft hahaha - you are so cute!"

Soon it was her turn to come on stage. Wen Xingze cheered her on, and the little girl replied:

"I also wish you good luck!" She really hoped that there would be no related viewers in this issue. Wen Xingze is so cute, he will definitely attract a lot of viewers.

No. 7 is gone.

After waiting for about ten minutes, it was finally Wen Xingze's turn. At this time, the pattern of the competition has been basically determined:

All three related households have passed five levels, and one of them has also reached the final level, but he did not solve it within the time. The star contestants have four and three levels, the no. 7 has also reached the fourth level.

To get the electric fan, you just have to pass two levels. Wen Xingze is in a good mood.

The photographers in the competition area have been waiting for him for a long time. For some reason, he had a hunch that this No. 8 player would provide a lot of interesting scenes.

The host said: "Contestant No. 8 is already in place - wow, this is a very good-looking player - then let's not talk nonsense, come with me 3, 2, 1... rush!"

Wen Xingze rushed out with a whoosh.

The first level is very simple, just step on the huge swimming rings arranged on the water to cross the pool. The second level was not too difficult. After the contestants made ten turns, they followed the plank road and walked in a straight line. Wen Xingze passed without any pressure.

"Not bad." Thought from the photographer who was following him. Among the eight contestants, Wen Xingze passed the first two levels. He was the fastest to pass the level. "He has a good sense of balance and enough motivation. If he keep this state, he might be able to pass the fifth level."

Unexpectedly, after passing the second level, Wen Xingze's speed slowed down visibly to the naked eye...

After all, his goal is an electric fan. If he surpasses the third level too quickly, wouldn't it be worth the loss?

Moreover, it would be best to be eliminated in the third level, which would be a solid third prize. The third level is puzzle solving. The question is:

"How much is a heart worth? a. One hundred. b. One thousand. c. Ten thousand. d. One hundred million."

Two contestants were eliminated here. With the idea of ​​being eliminated, Wen Xingze didn't even look at the question. He said halfway through the question: "I choose d."

Host: "Wow, contestant No. 8 was the fastest to solve this question. The answer is indeed d, because we are single-minded (100 million)!"

Wen Xingze: "?" No.

He felt that this question was a bit of a joke and could be included in the scope of magic cooling.

Unexpectedly, he passed the third level, and Wen Xingze suddenly became worried.

The fourth level must be eliminated. This is the last chance for him and the electric fan.

The fourth level is to perform mental calculations while holding a balloon on your head. Each player encounters different calculations. Wen Xingze's question was: "What is 2,962,944 divided by 123,456?"