Chapter 21.2 Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow

The red-haired vampire prince summoned his own exclusive soul weapon. Os is a rare pure-blood martial artist among princes.

He prefers physical attacks to illusions.

It was a shoulder-mounted ion cannon with a caliber of more than one meter.

The barrel is dark gray with a metallic luster, and is not equipped with any calibration or compensator. Every screw is precise and cold, with an undoubted aggressiveness. A fluorescent blue light screen replaced the calibration mirror, and various positioning data slid past quickly.

When the energy is fully charged, just one shot is enough to directly vaporize a medium-sized planet at high temperature.

The middle-aged man next to him suddenly fell to the ground, with runny nose and tears, tremblingly looking for his cell phone: "Help, help!"

Then, the next second.

The middle-aged man watched helplessly as the red-haired young man charged up the ion cannon and fired it at a snow pit on the ground. Steam rose from the snow pit and the snow melted into scalding water. The young man nodded with satisfaction and began to boil eggs in the water.

Boiled eggs...

The middle-aged man rolled his eyes and fainted.

The same thing happens in many places in both universes. The various weird behaviors of the Vampires made the Universe Alliance think that they were going to perform some kind of forbidden magic, or that Muse finally decided to start a war on the entire universe.

But in fact, the vampires just made a 'love dinner' plan. If you cook an unusual and delicious dinner for Zai Zai who is tired after a long day at work, and add a little hint, he will definitely like it.

And now.

This meal was placed in front of Wen Xingze.

Wen Xingze: "...?"

There were eight plates on the dining table.

Four were dark, three were bright red, and the other deep-mouthed bowl seemed to be filled with soup. Wen Xingze watched helplessly as the shrimps inside jumped out and then jumped back.

It starts with the recipe Lan obtained.

--In that universe, the chefs are indeed high-level chefs, but the food culture, cooking skills inheritance, and ingredients of the two universes are separated by a natural chasm. Moreover, the chefs were nervous for a while and didn't know how to meet the requirements of the picky party A. They were very nervous in a short period of time and came up with such an original recipe.

The name seems to be called Volcanoes, Snow, and Dragons Crossing the River, and the Jade Dinner brings joy to the door.

With the help of such a recipe, and the fact that both Sauron and Isabella overestimated their cooking skills, the final effect was this.

Wen Xingze was silent for half a minute.

Under the expectant gazes of the little bats, he took a deep breath, and then served himself a bowl of each plate without changing his expression, except for the soup with the shrimps popping out.

Wen Xingze recited the words "My Buddha is compassionate" in his heart and finished all seven bowls.

Then he used his lifetime accumulation of acting skills and praised sincerely: "It's not bad, it's delicious."

The princes' emotions became visibly high.

They are very happy.

Lilith half turned to comb her long hair, and Sauron coughed lightly to hide his smile. Then the thirteen princes came forward one by one and kissed Wen Xingze on the hand.