Chapter 32.1 Meow Meow

Chapter 32 Meow Meow

five minutes later.

Wen Xingze returned to his seat and said that he had been looking for a long time but could not find the bottle of red wine that Fang Ruxue wanted to drink. He was very sorry. Of course, Fang Ruxue waved her hand and said it was okay.

Everyone was curious about why Wen Xingze went to get a bottle of red wine for more than ten minutes, but Wen Xingze seemed to be still distracted, so everyone was considerate and didn't ask.

At this time, the waiter happened to serve the pre-dinner soup. Before Wen Xingze picked up the spoon, he said: "Hiccup."

Zhu Bo and others: "?"

Wen Xingze had already released the vampire filter, but he was quite satisfied with what he just drank. , so there is no need for normal food. The most important thing is - Ancer looks very lost.

Wen Xingze only ate for a while, then said goodbye to his friends and took Ancer for a walk on the coast. The sun was setting just right, and the sound of the waves was rising and falling quietly.

"Ancer, what did you just want to say?"

Ancer has never been so frustrated and angry. The whole bat was wilted and its wings were brittle: "His Majesty, you, I..."

Giving the king a necklace only to be self-defeating is one aspect.

Let Chi Yan take the opportunity to complete half of the PK mission is another aspect.

The main thing is.

The Vampires are very picky about the source of blood. The blood supply source of the Vampire Main Star is mainly a certain kind of animal. This kind of animal needs to be completely sterile and must be raised under extremely harsh conditions. After blood is taken, it must be pasteurized.

The vampires do not directly suck human blood. Firstly, because most human blood is not as good as sterile and sterilized special blood. Secondly, it is said that... if you suck the blood of a certain human, you can only suck this one human blood in the future. If you don't absorb the other person's blood for a long time, there will be serious consequences.

Just like a two-way binding relationship, vampires have a long lifespan. If they are two-way bound to a human whose life span is less than a hundred years, it is tantamount to committing suicide. Not sucking human blood is also written in the clan rules.

Because no vampire has drunk human blood for a long, long time, Ancer is not sure whether this 'reported' is true or false.

This is also the reason why Ancer was so self-defeating this time. He originally wanted His Majesty to turn on the filter and kill everyone, but who would have thought that it would awaken His Majesty's desire for blood - most human blood is useless to the Vampires. It's extremely smelly, and no matter how hungry you are, you won't have an appetite. Unless you happen to be a human who is very compatible with the soul of this vampire, you will find the other person's blood sweet and delicious.

If His Majesty has to drink Chi Yan's blood in the future...

Ancer will collapse at the thought of this. He floats carefully in front of Wen Xingze, looking at his mental state and pupils: "The blood you just drank was not sterilized, so you won't get sick, right??"

Wen Xingze: "...You guys are really aware of health and safety, so you should be fine."

"Don't wear this necklace on your neck, just wear it on your hands."

Ancer felt very guilty. At this time, he even wanted to burn this thing, but taking it back rashly after giving it away might have some bad consequences. Ancer helped Wen Xingze take off the necklace and wrap it around his hand twice. This lost its effect, and soon the traces disappeared from Wen Xingze's wrist.