Chapter 28.2 Meow Meow Meow Meow

Chen Xiaoli's grandfather was a Feng Shui master, so when Xu Baijing first became popular, Chen Xiaoli felt something was wrong.

For example, he has five wealthy fathers. It is clear that Xu Baijing's character is so bad, but those five fathers are devoted to him and help him to do evil.

For example, in the answer sheet for a language test he posted, the short-answer questions basically only contained three or four words, but all the multiple-choice questions were answered correctly! What is the concept of getting all the answers correctly on thousands of multiple-choice questions!

For example, when he debuted in a variety show, every time his opponent happened to have a stage accident, a problem with his microphone, or a temporary fever and diarrhea, Xu Baijing actually advanced to the finals all the way.

For example, any celebrity actor who competes with him for resources will quickly be exposed and quietly withdraw from the industry within a month.

The list goes on and on.

The luck of the world is basically average. Occasionally there will be something that exceeds the average, but it will not deviate from the right track, otherwise the world will be in chaos - this kind of 'good luck' that is beyond common sense has probably paid other prices. .

It’s not like there haven’t been male and female stars with koi characters in the industry before, but Xu Baijing’s koi fate is really evil, and some of it is obviously not a coincidence.

It's a pity that at that time, his family's marketing and press releases were overwhelming, and the trolls would respond like "Are you jealous?" "I'm sorry, Jingjing is so lucky"... So when he overturned and ridiculed the entire network, Chen Xiaoli didn't find it strange at all. It would be weird if he didn't match his position.

The anonymous forums and the melon-eating group's messages are refreshed almost in milliseconds, and public opinion is almost one-sided, which shows the depth of Xu Baijing's past grievances.

[I knew he was up to some crooked ways! ! ! really! ! ! ! ]

[My idol was in that talent show, and it was weird that every time he went on stage, there was something wrong with the mic and the accompaniment cassette! I suspect that Xu Bai Lian robbed him of his luck, and it’s hard to reconcile. If he could have won at that time, many things would have been different.]

[You saw the photo of Xu Bai Lian and Xu Sichao being tied to the shore and being slapped by the tail of fish yet?]

[Laughing to death, Bai Lian meat]

[If it hadn't been exposed this time, he probably planned to pretend to be dead until the public forgot about the live broadcast incident, and then came back. There is no need to worry about it upstairs, Xu Baijing is completely cold this time, I can give him incense sticks next year]

"..."

It have to say that there are still many great prophets in the anonymous forum.

The lively discussion only lasted until early morning and then came to an abrupt end.

But unlike before, this time it was not because Xu Baijing's team was eliminated.

Related forum posts were deleted, and Xu Baijing’s celebrity chat was completely banned. It was like the name had evaporated from the Internet, with most traces gone.

During the last live broadcast of "Ghost 100%", people only spontaneously boycotted Xu Baijing. If he is thick-skinned enough and has the capital to support him, it is not impossible for him to make a comeback. There are precedents before.