Chapter 9.1 Meow

Chapter 9 Meow

Xu Baijing simply didn't know how he survived this day. In his smooth life, he had never encountered such a shame and humiliation.

He was 'invited' out by the security guard in public in that way. When he was in a state of embarrassment, he happened to encounter a paparazzi who was stationed outside to take pictures of him... The experience after that was so sour that Xu Baijing really didn't want to recall it anymore. Fortunately, his father was the CEO. Paying for it suppressed the matter.

That night, Xu Baijing printed a hundred copies of Wen Xingze's "The harder you work, the luckier you are" meme, and tore each one into pieces, still unable to understand the anger in his heart.

He is just a little cannon fodder, how dare he bully the protagonist and forget who controls this world?!

Yes, Xu Baijing knows that this world is a novel called "The Rich Koi is Super Rich", and he is the protagonist in the book.

He has a koi destiny and five wealthy fathers. Every father is born into a prominent family and has achieved great success in various fields. It is natural for him to become a winner in life!

——Koi fate, as the name suggests, everything Xu Baijing does will go very smoothly and all his wishes will come true. The script you like will definitely become popular. If you participate in the draft, you will definitely debut in the C position. Even in the college entrance examination, you can get high scores by just relying on luck when you answer the paper with your eyes closed.

But only he knows the truth. After all, this world is one of conservation of energy. How can there be koi life that comes out of thin air? He had snatched all this luck from these little cannon fodders, headed by Wen Xingze.

The luckier he is, the unluckier the little cannon fodder is.

So he lives in a mansion and Wen Xingze lives in the basement. Even Wen Xingze's mother doesn't recognize him as a popular celebrity, but what does that have to do with him?

"It is natural for cannon fodder to sacrifice for the protagonist." Xu Baijing tore into Wen Xingze's meme hatefully and muttered.

But this morning, when he met Wen Xingze, his life was suppressed for the first time in his life. He rushed to the Feng Shui master to inquire, and received a surprised reply:

"Mr. Xu, you seem to have encountered...a dragon this morning!"

How dare the koi fish in the river compete with the dragon? Moreover, the koi carp originally borrowed the dragon's help to get some good luck. When it meets the real dragon, of course it will be beaten to death!

"You haven't angered the dragon before," the Feng Shui master said with lingering fear. "You won't have any problem stealing lives from others, but if you anger the dragon, the sins you have done in the past will come back double."

Xu Baijing: "Fucking hell . , This is impossible! You must have made a mistake!"

He walked out of the door angrily, but he fell down as soon as he took a step.

Feng Shui master: "Amitabha."

Xu Baijing: "..." Fuck! ! !

After Xu Baijing came out, he called one of his wealthy fathers, the one who had equity in Manli, named Xu Bianzhou.

"Dad," Xu Baijing drawled and cried, "That Wen Xingze and Zheng Xiao teamed up to bully me. Not only did he want to steal the role in "The Night of the Dragon", but he also kicked me out of Manli."

"Can you help me vent my anger?, like when I was a kid. I really want to play "The Night of the Dragon"!"

The words 'like when I was a kid' are the magic weapon for Xu Bianzhou.