Chapter 48.2 Meow Meow Meow

"How could it be?! Both No. 008 and No. 011 are here!" Xu Wenwen squeezed his way into the crowd, trying to reduce his presence. He felt a little gloating despite his fear, "They probably came to seek revenge on Wen Xingze. Come on, don’t find me, don’t find me—”

“…”

Suddenly.

"King."

After a ping-pong-pong-pang-pong collision of metals, the robots led by No. 008 took half a step back and knelt down towards Wen Xingze.

A ray of light falls from the sky, when the tide subsides. Like some kind of doomsday scroll, the fanatics who were feared by countless people, these rusty killing weapons that were once stained with blood in their hands, just lowered their figures docilely and piously.

Reunited with their king after a long absence.

Chi Yan stopped thinking about potato chips and raised his eyes.

Rockface and the bosses were shocked.

...And Xu Wenwen was completely stunned.

Wen Xingze was actually shocked. Because their country never pays attention to these false etiquette, especially the robots he picked up from the garbage recycling station. At first, everyone thought they were playing a king game, and No. 008 didn't even call him "King" a few times in total.

"...Oh!" Wen Xingze looked at the eyes of the people next to him and quickly realized that the parents wanted to support him because it would make Wen Xingze look cool and powerful.

But it doesn’t have to be like this!

Wen Xingze felt that he would never be able to call them out using ordinary methods, so he simply said: "I prefer you to stand and talk to me. I won't be happy if you do that."

The effect was immediate.

Before Wen Xingze finished speaking, the robot parents stood up on the ground.

The robotic arms of the robot parents raised and lowered, and their irises flashed and went out.

Their nervousness can also be seen with the naked eye. This group of robots, who can easily destroy one or two planets, have their heads hanging down and gathered around Wen Xingze in a panic. They awkwardly wanted to touch him, But they curled up their palm again and carefully retracted their hand.

Until Wen Xingze stood on tiptoes and touched the head of each robot in turn.

Xu Wenwen couldn't believe his eyes.

Wen Xingze, is he the King of Muses? ? ? ! ! !

How is this possible? It doesn't make sense at all, but the robots' reactions cannot be faked. Emotions such as disbelief, jealousy, fear, etc. surged up in an instant, and Xu Wenwen's heart was filled with mixed emotions.

What's even more confusing is that the robots don't seem to remember him at all.

Did you agree to kick him out of the Mechanical Star because you were too jealous of his talent?

At the end of the robot queue, a middle-aged man wearing a suit and his hair meticulously combed with pomade suddenly appeared. He was the President of the Universe Alliance, Finke. He seemed to have been brought here by a robot.

"Mr. Finke!" Could it be that Finke was here to save him? Xu Wenwen finally calmed down and bowed to Finke, overjoyed, "Are you here -"

Xu Wenwen suspected that he had turned into air, because Finke ignored him at all, but bowed to Chi Yan first in fear. , and bowed to Wen Xingze.