Chapter 25.1 Meow

Chapter 25 Meow

Unlike "Treasures Hunting Adventure", "Fantasy Cruise" is a serious variety show.

Although the first season is only being recorded now, this producer has created a phenomenon-level challenging variety show before. "Fantasy Cruise" can be said to be the soul sequel, and even the main team of the program team has not changed.

Wen Xingze can get this announcement. On the one hand, Wen Xingze has become more popular recently and Jiang Ye has good resources. The main reason is luck - the guest that the show crew originally wanted was temporarily bumped up due to something unexpected, so they missed out on such a good one.

...Although it is a hit, the fate of "Fantasy Cruise" is not good this quarter.

Although it is considered top-notch from the concept team to the lineup, it happened to be the sequel to four popular reality shows, as well as the third season of a talent show. The early discussion of "Fantasy Cruise" was very worrying, and there were basically only fans of the announced guests are looking forward to it.

After all, new games can't beat sequels, because popular sequels already have a built-in fan base.

The ratings will probably not be too optimistic after that.

Jiang Ye actually initially advised Wen Xingze to change variety show. If "Fantasy Cruise" fails to counterattack after its launch, the previous tepid variety show was a waste of time, which can be regarded as a blow to rising artists.

But Wen Xingze really liked the content of "Fantasy Cruise", so he accepted it.

The announcement of the last permanent guest Wen Xingze also attracted the attention of many new fans and casual fans.

[! ! ! ! Treasure Variety Show and Treasure Idol, "Fantasy Cruise" I'm really looking forward to, but it's a pity that it collides with the show I'm doing qaq]

[Career fans are crying, after countless eighteenth-rate variety shows, Zai Zai finally got a serious one Variety Show Announcement...]

[Suaona fans check in, I want to listen to Blue Bird again, I sincerely~]

[Acrobatic fans check in, I want to watch the beautiful boy spitting fire again, and I sincerely~]

[Keep the formation, then I will check in as a face fan, A Ze is very eye-catching just standing there! ! ! What status do we expect A Ze to get?]

...

"Fantasy Cruise" is obviously a transformation from an ordinary variety show to a live variety show. It is said that the first two episodes are edited and recorded, but the unedited version of the original film will be released online - - No reality show has dared to do this before.

Releasing all the original films means daring to show all the overturning scenes to the audience, and ensuring that there is no script, otherwise the secret will be exposed at once.

If everything goes well, the next two episodes will be converted to a semi-live broadcast and semi-recorded mode.

It shows that the producers are really bold and ambitious.

Of course, artists who dare to accept this announcement are also very courageous.

The shooting started when they set off from the hotel. At this time, the guests had not yet gotten together, and each guest had a follow-up photographer. Wen Xingze is the only one who is already in the Canary Islands, and he will probably be the fastest guest to arrive on the cruise ship.

Wen Xingze had met the director and producer in advance yesterday, and the director expressed great praise and expectations for him.

"Are you nervous?" The filming brother greeted him, "I am also very nervous. The director told me yesterday that I must not make mistakes when filming you. If I miss the scene for one second, it will be a waste."