Chapter 18.2 Meow Meow

At nine o'clock this morning, it was in the center of Capital Star.

Countless levitators drag taillights of colorful colors and sail over the busiest sections of the city center. As soon as the traffic dispersed, an advertisement projected on the huge light screen of the building behind was revealed:

"Want to have your own king in the terminal? Want to experience the fun of raising Zai Zai in real time? In the lifetime series, the public beta version of "Zai Zai Raising Plan" is finally online, and new features such as cosmic express, seasonal limited activities, Zai Zai exchange diary, etc. are waiting for you to unlock! Among the 10,000 reservations available for a limited time-"

The picture of this advertisement did not undergo any post-processing, but was simply intercepted from before. Some parts of the game are all about Wen Xingze.

For example, the Zai Zai with light blue eyes under the Mermaid Blessing buff, such as the Zai Zai walking up with a lantern in a snow-white robe, the beautiful young boy with battle damage after turning on the dragon filter, and the Zai Zai with little blood teeth under the Vampire Tribe filter last night...

Although these pictures are simply edited together, for Muse Empire, the publicity effect is far better than any carefully produced commercial.

Many passers-by stopped and looked at the virtual images projected on the big screen. Occasionally, some people tried to suppress their excitement and discussed:

"Ahhhhh! So cute!!!"

"When will the king turn on the filter of our clan? The Dragon Clan. The Vampire Tribe really pissed me off, and the Vampire Tribe even sent the Soul Box. Our clan leader was so angry last night."

"Have you heard about the new features of the public beta?"

"After all the main missions are completed, there will be an unexpected grand prize."

"..."

In fact, there are far more than just the citizens of the Muse Empire who are waiting for the public beta version of "Zai Zai Raising Plan" to be launched.

On the other side of the universe, the utopian empire.

This huge country has three galaxies and sixty-eight affiliated stars. It is the only empire in the universe that has enough military power to compete with Muse.

However, compared with the Muse Empire, which has always been bustling and prosperous in the entertainment industry, this is an overly cold and monotonous country, and the star difference between the two capitals is even more obvious.

The capital of Utopia is a forest built of steel and concrete, and all levitation machines are uniformly controlled by the central hub AI, moving mechanically and precisely over the city like a cursor.

Capital star, starport.

At this time, starport was crowded with people, but only the gentle system announcement sound could be heard. Only friends who are very familiar with each other will speak a few words in an extremely low voice.

"You're going back to the capital planet today, right? The game released by Muse seems to be releasing a public beta version. I'm actually looking forward to it..."

"Shh! You forgot, you don't know when the war will start in the future."

The muse of atmospheric freedom is different. In Utopia, the monarch's orders represent absolute authority and absolute correctness. Of course, this is indeed the case. Without the King, Utopia would not have its current status in the universe.

In the Muse Empire, everyone loves the king unconditionally, but the citizens of Utopia treat their monarch with an attitude of respect mixed with fear.