Chapter 10.2 Meow Meow

Muse Empire.

[trans: I always feel like Zai Zai is hiding something from us. Why are you staring at your phone all the time? By the way, Zai Zai, you forgot that you added your idol as a friend today. I feel sorry for Chi Yan for a second]

[Yeah, yeah, Astor: Hehe]

[Marry His Majesty Team: I'm too glass-hearted, I just watched His Majesty having dinner, I really want to cry]

[sumoerfade: I can understand you, I am already crying. It was obviously a very ordinary dish, but His Majesty ate it so happily. How much suffering had he suffered before.]

After Wen Xingze fell asleep, the tone of everyone's discussion on the Star Network became much softer.

Zai Zai's sleeping face is a magic weapon to cure all unpleasantness.

The two lottery tickets were used in the evening. This time, the parents were very lucky. While getting two opportunities to change his destiny, they also received additional rewards:

"Ding dong! The lottery system was successfully launched. Congratulations to the player, Zai Zai has been given two chances to change his destiny with 100% trigger probability. This time, additional prizes will be dropped: Learning Mode Immersion Card*1 (experience lasts seven days)."

"The dragon filter has been upgraded! Current level: lv2 (Baby Dragon Roar)"

"The acting skill tree is activated!"

At the same time, the release of new missions has been long overdue:

[Main Mission]

Mission description: Before officially joining the crew, let's lay a solid foundation for Zai Zai's acting skills! Let Zai Zai concentrate on learning basic skills for 63 hours. At the same time, it is also very important to find a trustworthy teacher for Zai Zai.

Mission progress: learning time (0/63h), trustworthy teacher (0/1)

Mission reward: filter*1, lottery ticket*1, side mission opportunity*1.

...

Parents were stunned when they saw the last column.

Different from the previous mission rewards, this time's reward actually has an additional 'side mission opportunity'. What does this mean?

That night, Wen Xingze had a dream.

That was when he had been playing "Desolation" for almost two years. At that time, the Muse Empire had already become very powerful in the universe.

There is a country that began to grow almost at the same time as the Muse Empire. They occupy two ends of the universe respectively.

The name of that country left a deep impression on Wen Xingze.

It's called Utopia.

An utopia that does not exist in reality. What a weird name.

Almost the whole universe thought that the monarchs of the two countries had no contact at all. Like these two countries, they were in harmony with each other and restricted each other.

But it wasn't true. Wen Xingze had met the rumored tyrant more than once.

Wen Xingze teamed up with him to complete a certain hidden mission.

He was a taciturn man, wearing a standard military uniform. He was so neat and cold that he was almost ascetic. Wen Xingze always felt that he was a robot.

His eyes were covered with pure black goggles, his outline was handsome, but he had an aura that was sharper and more aggressive than a blade.

He has an eye problem.