Chapter 18.1 Meow Meow

Chapter 18 Meow Meow

Chi Yan is coming to be the temporary director of "The Night of the Dragon"?

Did the vampires also acquire this hotel? Did they buy him a private island before?

He didn't know which one to be surprised first.

Wen Xingze sat there blankly, forking out a piece of lettuce.

Click, click, click.

Zhu Bo: "Everyone may be surprised why Chi Yan came to be the temporary director of The Night of the Dragon? But that's the fact. The editor is also very surprised. Welcome to discuss with the editor in the comment area."

Xu Qianqian: "Zhu Bo, you are like the kind of Jinjiang novel author who likes to make old jokes, do you know that?"

Zhu Bo: "..."

Wen Xingze: "..."

Then Xu Qianqian patted Wen Xingze on the shoulder with understanding: "Xiao Wen, I understand how you feel."

The number of Chi Yan fans per capita in the industry is not just talk. At least 70% of the people in this restaurant can produce ticket stubs for every Chi Yan movie.

In the original work, Chi Yan did not become the director of "The Night of the Dragon". It would be better to say that Chi Yan had never participated in the production or filming of the TV series. Although "The Night of the Dragon" is one of the top big productions in the drama, it is still not qualified compared to those IPs starring or directed by Chi Yan.

If you insist on saying it, there are traces to follow. Chi Yan and Zheng Xiao knew each other, and Chi Yan was interested in transforming into a director. Moreover, The Night of the Dragon was pressed for time this time and the shooting plan changed, so a temporary director was needed to save the scene... which makes sense.

No wonder Chi Yan has been in the film and television city these two days. Is it just to talk about this matter?

Wen Xingze asked: "When will Teacher Chi join the team?"

Xu Qianqian: "In a week, it happens to be the time when you have the most roles."

Wen Xingze: "..." He seriously doubt that class teacher Chi is here to invigilate the exam!

"Let's find a place to read the script in the afternoon." Zhu Bo suggested, "Starting tomorrow will be the main rivalry between the three of us."

The main plot of "T" is that Yan Xun, Ling Yao and Heng Zhi form a team to go on an adventure, except that Heng Zhi is the boss who hides his identity. Wen Xingze knew that Zhu Bo proposed this because he wanted to take him with him, and he was very touched..

Lunch is coming to an end.

Xu Qianqian: "Speaking of which, this restaurant is so quiet."

It's the weekend, and this hotel's sky restaurant is very famous, so there should be a lot of people wanting to check in.

When Wen Xingze first came, it was almost full, but now they were the only table left. The pianist in a small dress sat in front of the central floor-standing grand piano and played.

This kind of sky restaurant is indeed suitable for visiting when there are not many people. It is completely transparent on all sides, with a blue sky and dotted buildings at your feet. It really feels like you are floating in the sky.

Seeing that they were about to leave, the foreman who was waiting on the side quickly came up.

Three waiters held trays with hot towels and lemonade for mouthwash. When Wen Xingze stood up, a waiter bent down to wipe his hands, brushed off the non-existent dust on his shoulders with a soft brush, and then straightened his clothes a little.