Chapter 61.1 Meow Meow Meow Meow

Chapter 61 Meow Meow Meow Meow

Swish -

The white gauze curtains on the floor-to-ceiling windows were blown up by the unknown wind. Under the vast night, it seemed as if a beam of light enveloped the room and focused on Wen Xingze.

Wen Xingze made a "take it in" gesture, and the artificial intelligences that were noisy just now suddenly became as quiet as chickens. Wen Xingze's expression was careless, and they felt an indescribable sense of oppression when he stood in the center of the fluorescent light. He was also like the indifferent, handsome and young god in a tragicomedy from beginning to end.

Everyone held their breath.

"Siri," Wen Xingze said slowly after confirming that everyone's eyes were on him, "as an artificial intelligence, you should not leak the owner's private information privately. For example, if he searches for 'What should I do if I'm bald?' 'Links to buy wigs,' 'How should men regain their prominence,' 'How to hide cheating from your wife,' you shouldn't speak out."

Everyone: "..."

Scored twice.

Wen Xingze remembered it quite clearly.

The investor representative felt a little weird, but Wen Xingze seemed to be speaking for him. He suppressed his shame and said: "...Thank you?"

Siri's voice soon sounded, apologetically: "Sorry, I really shouldn’t reveal that Mr. Zhang Jianguo has searched for 47 times for ‘what to do if you are bald’, ‘wig purchase link’, ‘how a man can regain his glory’, and ‘how to hide the truth from his wife when he cheats’.”

And the windows assistant, Xiao Na's voice also sounded gentle, reminding him kindly: "Yes, Mr. Siri, in order to avoid you continuing to make mistakes, I have to remind you that it is best not to tell the story of Mr. Zhang Jianguo who works for Fenglin Real Estate, once searched for 'What should I do if I lose all my savings by playing slot machines in Macau?' 'What should I do if my mistress dislikes me?'"

Everyone: "..."

People who couldn't remember these problems at first have completely remembered them this time, and there are more. acquired some useless knowledge.

Some people also remembered that Zhang Jianguo’s wife turned out to be a strong woman and a rich woman. How did such a person get to live like a rich woman? ! The screenwriter couldn't help but whispered below: "Rich woman, hungry, hungry, rice."

Zhang Jianguo, the investor representative, had noticed something strange, and his face gradually turned red: "Wait a minute -"

"Yes, Siri, I should remind you, too. Don't tell this gentleman that all the famous brands he wears are fakes. This will make him feel very embarrassed." Xiao Ai's voice also sounded, "For example, this 'Lao Li Tu' gold watch has a Taobao 9 yuan and 9 free shipping rebate label on the back."

As he said that, the 'Lao Li Tu' gold watch in his hand fell to the ground, and the paint on the surface began to peel off, and there was indeed a free shipping rebate label on the back.

Everyone: "..."

At this moment, someone finally couldn't bear it any longer, and spurted out with a "poof-".

Social death is nothing more than that!

Everyone in the crew has been dissatisfied with this bossy investor representative for a long time. Not only is he incompetent, he likes to take advantage, and he is also venomous, but he is also a layman who is always here to give advice. It's just because his wife is really powerful and they reluctantly tolerates him for the sake of being appointed by the other party. At present, it seems that there is no need to endure it.