Chapter 37.2 Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow

The sea breeze carried Wen Xingze's voice far away.

The dolphins that were retreating suddenly froze.

Everyone: "?"

Wen Xingze: "?"

About three seconds later, led by the bandit leader white dolphin, the dolphins swam back aggressively. But this time their target was not the doctors, but Wen Xingze, who was holding the suona in the middle of the boat.

"Chirp--"

The white dolphin made an angry sound. It jumped up from the sea, bumped Wen Xingze's forehead with its forehead, and shook the water all over Wen Xingze's body.

Just like knights in the Middle Ages taking off their white gloves and throwing them in each other's faces when swearing a duel, the white dolphin's movements clearly carry such emotion and fighting spirit.

Wen Xingze was still in the gentle and nostalgic atmosphere just now, and his clear light brown eyes blinked.

Capital letter.

STUPID.

The light green words above the head of the white dolphin read: [Next time if we want to see the doctors, they will come and see us. Just wait for me! By the way, you still owe us money!]

After saying this, the dolphins turned and left again menacingly.

Different from the sad and warm farewell just now, the dolphins leaving this time were triumphant and held their heads high, just like the gladiators returning victoriously from the Colosseum in ancient Rome.

On the boat, Wen Xingze was left who was completely wet by the sea water, with water droplets dripping from the tips of his hair.

Wen Xingze: "???"

Wen Xingze slowly pointed his middle finger at the backs of the dolphins.

...This is one of the two most classic scenes in the later famous documentary "Back to Nature".

Wen Xingze also found out later that the red-haired man in beach pants who was watching the excitement was the producer of this documentary and one of the most famous documentary producers in Europe.

He has a sharp and unique vision. He has single-handedly produced documentaries that have won fifteen international awards, and after the release of "Back to Nature", this number will continue to be refreshed.

At this time, he was just an uncle looking at Wen Xingze happily from the side, and whistled: "Can I tweet? This clip is very fun."

Under his leadership.

Including the doctors who were still immersed in the sad atmosphere, everyone pointed their mobile phones at Wen Xingze, recording this inexplicably funny scene, and adding their own explanations:

"Hahaha."

"This beautiful Chinese guy, he was declared war by the dolphins."

"Is the middle finger a declaration of duel? Cool!"

This short video of one and a half minutes finally succeeded in blowing up Twitter and Moments that night.

Wen Xingze: "..."

They have no heart!

Muse Empire.

[Strawberry Pudding: Damn it, these dolphins don't know how blessed they are]

[No candles are burning: Even the way His Majesty shows his middle finger seems cute to me. Is there any way to save him?]

[Li Huo: It's hopeless. It is recommended to cremate Zai Zai and give Zai Zai to our military]