Chapter 55.2 Meow Meow Meow Meow

The little assistant was the first to fall in love. They have been filming food vlogs for almost three years, and they never expected to encounter such food that makes them cry. ...The most important thing is this chili. He can't say it specifically. It just has a different feeling from other chili peppers, which makes the whole hot pot suddenly have a soul.

"Oh my God," the blogger couldn't help asking the same question as the others and walked up, "We are here to shoot a cooperation video. Can I buy this chili?"

The staff member recalled: "The peppers seemed to be seeds bred by Professor Guo himself, but they were spoiled today, and then Wen Xingze replanted them - Hey, did the peppers he planted today grow? Maybe I remembered it wrong."

It will be of great help to planting skills and planting effects. The peppers that Wen Xingze planted in the afternoon were gradually ripening by the evening. The guests who went to pick did not pay much attention to this crop and picked it when they saw it was ripe.

"...In any case, the crops planted by the guests in this episode of "A Hundred Flavors of the World" will be sold at low prices on the official website when they mature, and all the money will be donated to charities," the staff said with a smile, "You can wait until then and look again."

This is a long-standing tradition of "A Hundred Flavors of the World". For example, in the previous issue of ceramics, the clay made by the guests will be sold at low prices on the official website and donated to corresponding research institutes, charities or crafts. There are a lot of people, but most of them are fans.

After all, celebrities are not professionals. What can a short half-day training do? As a fan welfare, it's okay.

This food blogger is actually a fan of Wen Xingze, and the hot pot is so delicious, it feels like a dream connection for a while, and it makes her even more excited.

"Okay, I will support you as soon as possible from now on!" The assistant's attitude is completely opposite to the initial complaint, and the blogger is also very happy and looking forward to it, "I know A Ze can act, play the suona, do magic, and read Feng Shui. I didn't expect him to be able to farm? How much more does this man have that I don't know about?"

It's not impossible to buy so many vegetables, this is what the blogger thinks.

But she never expected that three months later, not only the batch of peppers planted by Wen Xingze, but also all the crops on the official website of the entire botanical garden were almost robbed...

The elf priest Xia walked into the deep forest.

On a moonless night, a silver-white unicorn followed beside him, its hooves riding on the wind. The dark elves stood quietly on both sides with lanterns, countless pairs of dark red eyes staring at the road in the deep forest, and the silver chains on their ankles rattled.

They don't know which elf will be selected to see the king. All this is decided by the Guangta. No matter who it is, the elves will not complain.

Xia, the priest, had walked this road twice.

The first time was when the elves were picked up by the king.

All elves are born on the same day. Every year on the day when winter turns to spring, the snow on the sacred tree melts, and the souls of the elves are born from the branches.

The elves always have no fixed place to live, because the dark elves are rejected by everything. The planet they live in withers, and the country they live in is at war. They are accompanied by light, songs, and blessings, and they are also accompanied by war, poverty, and plague.