Chapter 24.2 Meow Meow

Wen Xingze almost hit the wall. Tomorrow he must persuade the vampire parents not to spend money, it is too expensive.

Even the bathroom is very big.

It is more practical to say that it is a bathroom than a hot spring swimming pool. The entire ceiling is transparent and adjustable. When fully transparent, you can directly see the vast night sky. There were refreshments on the side, just like they had in Manli, and there was a big screen in the bathroom showing SpongeBob SquarePants.

The heat was rising, and the exhaustion from playing all day was rising at this moment.

Wen Xingze didn't even have time to appreciate the moonlight. After taking a bath, he lay on the bed in the bedroom and fell asleep holding a Spongebob doll...

At the same time, after the live broadcast system was shut down, the "Zai Zai Raising Plan" was still as scheduled, published the main mission:

[Main Mission]

Mission description: As a regular guest on the reality show, if Zai Zai can perform very well on the reality show, he will be very popular. Come and contribute to the upcoming live broadcast of "Fantasy Cruise". Make some preparations!

Mission preparation: Possess two lv1 level skills (1/2)

Mission rewards: filter*1, lottery ticket*1, side mission opportunity*1

...

Lancer, Atlantis.

Wen Xingze seemed to be dreaming, but it felt more real than a dream.

Maybe it's because he has been playing at the beach all day long, and even in his dreams it's the ocean, but it's not a shallow sea, but a very deep seabed.

There is no sunlight here, only the fat lantern fish emit a faint light, and there are fluorescent blue jellyfish.

Wen Xingze felt like he was lying in a warm place, a little moist and soft, unlike a bed in the land world.

Because he slept so comfortably, Wen Xingze couldn't help but turn over, but his outstretched hand touched something cold, which made him frown, showing some signs of waking up.

This made the hearts of all the mermaids present feel high.

In their eyes, compared with the giant clam bed, the king huddled inside was too small. His skin was whiter and softer than the most lustrous shellfish, and his eyelashes were long and slender, as if they were about to turn into foam and melt into the sea water at any time.

Every twitch of his eyelashes seemed to vibrate the heartstrings of the mermaids.

The king finally woke up. He rubbed his eyes and sat up blankly, looking around: "...a dream...?"

This is Atlantis, located in the tens of thousands of meters deep sea, one of the most luxurious places in the universe.

The underwater palace built by the mermaid tribe for their king.

The interior of the temple is a luxury that is difficult to describe in words. One billion gems have been made into sea wind chimes. The ground is covered with expensive and soft starry sky sand. The simple and huge painted floor-to-ceiling windows have whales coming and going leisurely. Beautiful soft corals and sea anemones fluttered and fierce lionfish darted in and out to demonstrate.

Undersea civilization.

And all the underwater creatures were stationed outside the window at this time, bowing respectfully to their king. The ear fins of the mermaids also drooped meekly, even though they were so excited that they couldn't restrain themselves for a second.