Chapter 51.2 Meow Meow

Fortunately, Astor's reflexes played a great role at this time, and he completely entered the live broadcast camera. He braked suddenly, turned around and rushed back through the door.

Snap. The door closed completely.

The number of viewers was already over 100,000, and now the number of barrages increased exponentially.

Wen Xingze: "..."

Wen Xingze took a deep breath: "How about we continue chatting about The Night of the Dragon?"

Audiences: "????"

The live broadcast room has not been blocked yet. Live broadcasts with very large capacity like this are specially monitored and reviewed by the house management and relevant personnel, which means that the situation at this time has not yet been judged to be a strange force.

Of course, it is possible that the reviewers were also stunned.

Thinking of this, Wen Xingze felt relieved instantly.

"Speaking of The Night of the Dragon... Are you really so curious about what the little dragon was? In fact, it was my parents who came to give me scarves. It was cold outside," Wen Xingze said, "You know there is a kind of doll that can be controlled by remote control, and then Human ventriloquism dubs them."

Wen Xingze actually said this very rigorously. He only mentioned this kind of doll in passing, but did not say that Astor was this kind of doll.

Then Wen Xingze added a few positive words about a materialistic worldview and a harmonious society.

"Okay, time is running out, let's go on... No, let's talk about the next question."

[Baby, you definitely let it slip just now, right? ? !]

[Hahahahaha late-night live broadcasts never disappoint me]

[Whether you believe it or not, I believe it anyway, what magical magic will come next, gkd]

[Miracle Ze Ze]

Wen Xingze was chatting with the audience, while opening the next door, it is Atlantis on the mermaid star.

In order to welcome the king's arrival, they have prepared a transparent bubble at the entrance in advance. Inside the transparent bubble, it is no different from on land.

The deep sea is quiet and gentle. All the lights have been extinguished, leaving only the sporadic fireflies of the luminous creatures.

The ocean is vast, and sperm whales, lion fish, and corals intersect into various colors. The mermaids are extremely shy and want to see him but dare not, so they hide in the streets of Atlantis.

Another year has passed, and Atlantis is alive and breathing again.

The priest Wu Zhu lowered his ear fins and gently wrapped the seaweed around Wen Xingze's wrist on behalf of all the mermaids. The seaweed used by the mermaid tribe to tie their hair is a New Year's gift given only to the people they love the most.

"Please give me more advice next year."

Wen Xingze walked out.

Next is the main star of the vampire clan, the underground city of the dwarf clan, the mechanical star... Wen Xingze brought gifts from the earth to his parents, and the parents also gave him a bunch of gifts. Of course, they are not necessarily expensive or rare things. But definitely full of love.

After all, it’s a new year soon.

The audience was confused at the beginning, numb in the middle, and finally became accustomed to it and could even happily communicate with Wen Xingze.