Chapter 2 Meow Meow

Chapter 2 Meow Meow

3pm.

Those who had grabbed the slots for the closed beta or watched the live broadcast were already in place. Even if others couldn't see it, they were anxiously scrolling through the forum, hoping to get a glimpse of something about the game.

Like all closed beta players, Wuya logged in and entered the "Zai Zai Raising Plan" as soon as it was launched. The game introduction was accompanied by BGM:

"On the distant ancient blue star, there is such a human being. His name is Wen Xingze, lives in the capital of China. From today on, you will spend a long time with Zai Zai."

"However, Zai Zai is currently facing a crisis of unemployment."

Just after the introduction, a picture finally appeared. In front of them. It seemed that he was dozing off in a narrow and swaying vehicle, his long eyelashes fluttering, casting tiny light and shadows under his eyes.

This appearance destined Wen Xingze to have a heart-stirring sense of beauty no matter what he did.

Wu Ya reached out and covered her heart.

It's already very foul to look so good. What's more important is that he and His Majesty are almost carved out of the same mold. This modeling is a bit too successful! As a cabinet secretary, Wuya once saw the king dozing off in the middle of reviewing documents, with his eyelids lowered and his beautiful lips slightly pursed...

A discussion area on Star Network specially opened for "Zai Zai Raising Plan", at this time, the refresh speed was so fast that it almost paralyzed the system again.

[Strawberry Pudding: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ! ! I'm in trouble. Zai Zai is unemployed, so just stop working. I'll support you qaq! ! ! ]

[Marry His Majesty Team: Where is the krypton gold channel]

[Feibai 11: ? ? ? Am I the only one who didn’t get a spot in the closed beta test or live broadcast? ? So sour]

[adughx: This modeling is too realistic. If His Majesty hadn't been lying in the palace, I would have suspected that he had traveled to the Ancient Blue Star... I love him so much]

Perhaps because there were too many people asking, the system first popped up a warm reminder:

"The recharge channel and other functions will be opened after completing the novice mission. Parents, please be patient~ There are still 600 seconds, 599 seconds, 598 seconds before the novice mission is officially launched..."

"You can click to view Zai Zai's profile card. Do you want to view it? [Yes] / [No]"

Wu Ya chose yes, and then, a translucent card popped up:

[Zai Zai Information Card]

Name: Wen Xingze

Age: 24

Occupation: Daobei Entertainment signed artist (note: about to lose his job)

Skills/Currently owns filters:? ? ? (To be activated)

Deposit: 86 yuan

Popularity value: 7

Potential value: variety show (6/10), acting (8.2/10), singing and dancing (4.5/10)

Lucky value: -18627653

...

Wu Ya: "???"

What's going on with this lucky value that seems to be cursed by God?!

Wu Ya browsed the Star Network, and sure enough she saw a lot of people scolding the system for setting such a low luck value for their king - yes, because the modeling is so realistic, many people have completely regarded Zai Zai as His Majesty.