Chapter 5.2 Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow

At seven o'clock last night, just after selecting the lottery, the system sent out two notifications:

"Ding dong! The lottery system was successfully launched. Congratulations to the players, giving Zai Zai a chance to change his destiny with a trigger probability of 100%. There are no other prizes dropped this time."

"Dragon filter has been activated! Current level: lv1 (Milk Dragon Roar)."

The reward 'Filter*1' obtained from the novice mission is directly fixed to the dragon filter, which may be random or affected by events.

Although this is generally a good thing, it still causes jealousy and comparison among some citizens.

The king activated his clan's filter, as if he belonged to them.

What a privilege.

...

When Wen Xingze finished chewing a whole bun, the door to the conference room was finally opened.

A woman wearing silver-gray business attire walked in quickly. She had wavy hair and exquisite makeup. She was on the phone while walking, frowning and saying in a cold voice: "Yes, it's me, when is the audition scheduled...don't do this with me."

She nodded to Wen Xingze as a greeting.

On the way here, Wen Xingze had already been educated in advance.

Jiang Ye. One of Shengtian's ace agents.

To be honest, Wen Xingze was surprised. It was amazing that a big company like Shengtian was willing to acquire Daobei, but they actually asked Jiang Ye to take him.

'Buzz.'

Wen Xingze turned his cell phone on silent mode before Jiang Ye entered the door, but at this moment, the screen of the cell phone placed on the table suddenly lit up.

Someone sent him a text message, and the preview of the message was very familiar: "[Guangta Logistics] Mr. Wen, hello! The exclusive private plane reserved for you by the Dragon Clan parents is about to arrive, please..."

No, this scam text message is addictive. .

Guangta Logistics? Dragon clan? There is nothing. Wen Xingze didn't pick up the phone. He only glanced at it and turned off the screen. He turned the phone over and turned it back up.

At this time, Jiang Ye's phone call had come to an end. Her eyes had been on Wen Xingze since she entered the door, and she looked at Wen Xingze carefully while talking on the phone.

Her eyes were direct and judgmental.

"...For now, I have something else to do. I'll call you back later." After saying this, she casually put her phone on the table, sat up straight, and suddenly asked Wen Xingze, "Do you like Chi Yan?"

Wen Xingze admitted: "Yes." She must have just seen the lock screen of his phone.

Jiang Ye nodded and said casually: "Well, he has 39% of the shares in Shengtian. You can look forward to it." Then she changed the subject, "Did you make your resume yourself? No, the photo is not one-tenth as good as you. I will arrange a photo shoot for you within this week.""

Wen Xingze is the only actor Jiang Ye has ever seen who has his ID photo directly on his resume, and it was probably taken for free during the college entrance examination. His face was so blurry that she could barely see it. . Before meeting Wen Xingze herself, Jiang Ye didn't have high expectations for him.

Therefore, she was actually quite surprised at this moment, but she didn't show it on her face.

Of course it's not just because of Wen Xingze's face.